Password and email problem.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Mark The Convict, Dec 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When trying to change my email address, the system tells me that I'm not using my current password, when I am. Are there any IT boffins awake/sober/feeling helpful? I've logged out, then back in using the only password I have, so it's not that.

The real problem is that topic reply notifications have stopped arriving in my email inbox, since first thing 25th. It's a site problem, email works fine otherwise.
  2. Have you been hacked and they've changed it? Have any contacts had dodgy spam emails off you? Especially if you're a hotmail bod!
  3. No BB, everything seems fine other than that mentioned above. Strange...
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Known problem identified elsewhere Mark. Unsure when the COs will deal with but not just you.

Sent from my HTC phone using witchcraft and Tapatalk
  5. OK thanks, Sixty.
  6. The low for me is that, since Christmas Eve I have not received a single thread updated email even though threads I'm subscribed to have been posted on. It means I spend all my time on the last 50 thread.
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Re subscribe to those threads please and all will be OK.

8. Thanks very much, seems to be working fine now.
  9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

It's not working for me. Not a single thread update or 'you have PM' email since 25th. And I have 'unsubscribed/resubscribed' more than once.