Passports

S

syledis

Can you travel on in Internal flight in the UK without a passport, and if so , what is acceptable ID, would an MOD 90 be good enough?

A MOD 90 isnt accepted anymore, even though it used to be fine, however a valid photo part of your driving licence is acceptable.

S

syledis

Tried logging onto airline sites but connection is brutal out here, too many people and not enough bandwidth

You don't know you're born, you should try being an Airman in Cyprus
I heard that turns you funny. Could be worse you could then end up in Norfolk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Beware; most of them only want a driving licence, but one (I think it's Ryanair) needs a passport. I once had to have mine couriered to me from NI to London to catch a specific flight to Belfast, which got my blood pressure up. The courier fee cost twice the airfare.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I don't know why if you'd got a passport someone wouldn't use it?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Beware; most of them only want a driving licence, but one (I think it's Ryanair) needs a passport. I once had to have mine couriered to me from NI to London to catch a specific flight to Belfast, which got my blood pressure up. The courier fee cost twice the airfare.
Well there's your problem!

S

syledis

I don't know why if you'd got a passport someone wouldn't use it?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Its not for me, ive got 2 passports as im very speshal, its for a friend who wants to fly at short notice and hers has expired

Latest Threads