Passports Please, You Jock Twats

There is yet another epetition site which claims to have over 85,000 signatures. Won't post which one but it links to a facebook account and the woman who started it is getting a bit pissed off with the replies calling her all the names under the sun.
All the "negatives" have been deleted but the "positives" quoting them have been left on which makes it a bit weird. Some of the comments are pretty full of tin hatters and up there with the best of conspiracy theories.

Edited. well, I might as well mention the Irish paper which reports on it. The person that started the petition gives her address as Rosyth, United Kingdom.

Untitled.jpg

upload_2014-9-22_21-10-35.png

This is the funniest thing I have read for ages.I have been crippled with laughter.

A like to the whole thread.

Expect Ivor Styffcock-Tedsson to appear shortly. (Post hyphen bit for reference purposes).

Slime

LE
This is the funniest thing I have read for ages.I have been crippled with laughter.

Expect Ivor Styffcock-Tedsson to appear shortly. (Post hyphen bit for reference purposes).

Tedsson.....just for you !

68b0cf215ac407ecd3502c54e194930a.jpg

Hooray.

#20,715

I love true democracy in action.

Jack Meoff has just signed and Willie Duher will be signing soon.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can't be bothered to do it myself, but if anyone wants to add the follow, feel free.

Rob Anybody
Daft Wullie
Big Yan
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin
Big Aggie
Wee Jock
No’-as-big-as-Medium-Sized-Jock-but-bigger-than-Wee-Jock Jock
Nac MacFeegle
Tiffany Aching

Just seen one of these petition starting conspiranuts trying to say it's suspicious that one of the drivers for the ballot boxes has died between Thursday and now implying that us evil English bumped him off to keep him quiet.

Straws, clutching, for the use of

Ah this must the special unit In THEM that already has 'Diana Princess Of Wales' battle honour on their colours (according to the Daily Express, allegedly)!

Ah right, the deludes twats have somehow made 45% in to 57%

Allow us to negotiate the terms of our independence.Why is this important?There is a clear majority of people who live and work in Scotland who believe that Scotland should be a free and independent state. This is because a recent referendum showed support for independence at 45%, but it has now been revealed that if new powers were not offered by the British Government only a few days before the referendum, the result would have stood at around 57% yes. This has been worked out because it was revealed that 25% of people who voted no on September the 18th did so because of the promise of new powers by David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Milliband. The offer of new powers effectively changed the terms of the referendum, which contravened the Edinburgh agreement. This would null and void the result of the referendum, as it was no longer a yes / no question, but a yes / more powers question.

The stupidity of some of these creatures suggests to me that maybe they shouldn't have been able to vote in the first place.

Ah right, the deludes twats have somehow made 45% in to 57%

The stupidity of some of these creatures suggests to me that maybe they shouldn't have been able to vote in the first place.
It also shows their desperation and inherent rejection of the democratic process. They would be a terror were they ever to gain any form of power.

Lies become truth, evil beomes good, Natz become governors.

NSP

LE
I can't access that petition thing on the boaty internet but since the childishness is clearly continuing unabated can someone stick Mustapha Leak and endless variations on a theme up for me, please?

And could you also put down a tenner each way on the favourite at the next 2:30 at Kempton, too. I'm good for it. Honest...

Latest Signatures
21,963Felicity HarrisonSep 30, 2014
21,962Con SpiracySep 30, 2014
21,961Johan HorsburghSep 30, 2014
21,960Vivian SmithSep 30, 2014
21,959Emma GrofSep 30, 2014
21,958Richard BrennanSep 30, 2014
21,957David McMasterSep 29, 2014

Latest Threads