Passports Please, You Jock Twats

Is the Duke of Cumberland coming back. "Butcher" Cumberland as he is affectionately known north of the Tweed.
His sausages are pretty popular.

Scotland will be part of the Common Travel Area and won't require passports (like the ROI).

Shit I'm being sensible at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Says who? Surely that's an assumption based on hope. That's something that'll have to be agreed isn't it?
If Scotland become an independent country, then that's what they are. Can't have it both ways. Personally, I'll help them pack their bags.....Don't let the door hit you in the arrse on the way out.

How's he going to do that? He hasn't got any jobs to give them or any money for benefits.
But he thinks he does

Just put up signs every 100M pay toll ahead
Should scare them back to the Shetlands like a crucifix to a Vampire. Falkirk to Inverness will be a no mans land....[/QUOTE]

Is the Duke of Cumberland coming back. "Butcher" Cumberland as he is affectionately known north of the Tweed

Last edited:
Great, as a Scot you can have our passports.

But then what if we decide your British one will become invalid for getting into Scotland. Oh dear, how will all the whining English who work on my rig get to work ??, will they have to apply for a Scottish one ??, nah .. we wont give them out to just anyone.

It'll be great. No more whining offshore about us not supporting you when you play football. No more having to point out that the England flag and the British flag are two different things. No more having to listen to you lot going on about how its unfair to make you travel to Aberdeen all the time to go offshore (its within helicopter range of where the fcuking oil is you dullards) and most of all no more having to listen to you whine about how you personally subsidse me. This was from a guy from Norfolk on half the money I am on. On the plus side it'll be fun watching you wait for the next English winner of Wimbledon, good luck with that.

What will happen the next time the Queen goes abroad ??, you cant use a pipe band anymore. No more using that world renowned sight. Not to worry though, I am sure the Queen will look dignified and regal getting off the plane to the sight of two dozen ribbon toting inbred's waltzing about like they are more than a little light on the loafers.

;)

D

Deleted 20555

Great, as a Scot you can have our passports.

But then what if we decide your British one will become invalid for getting into Scotland. Oh dear, how will all the whining English who work on my rig get to work ??, will they have to apply for a Scottish one ??, nah .. we wont give them out to just anyone.

It'll be great. No more whining offshore about us not supporting you when you play football. No more having to point out that the England flag and the British flag are two different things. No more having to listen to you lot going on about how its unfair to make you travel to Aberdeen all the time to go offshore (its within helicopter range of where the fcuking oil is you dullards) and most of all no more having to listen to you whine about how you personally subsidse me. This was from a guy from Norfolk on half the money I am on. On the plus side it'll be fun watching you wait for the next English winner of Wimbledon, good luck with that.

What will happen the next time the Queen goes abroad ??, you cant use a pipe band anymore. No more using that world renowned sight. Not to worry though, I am sure the Queen will look dignified and regal getting off the plane to the sight of two dozen ribbon toting inbred's waltzing about like they are more than a little light on the loafers.

;)

Kick the crap out of people a couple of times and introduce them to indoor plumbing and trousers and they certainly do keep a grudge going!

On the plus side it'll be fun watching you wait for the next English winner of Wimbledon, good luck with that.

I don't think many of us give that much of a shit.

What will happen the next time the Queen goes abroad ??, you cant use a pipe band anymore.

I am sure the Pipes & Drums of the Royal Irish Regiment or Irish Guards could provide some screeching music? Or posisbly the London Scottish? And of course the bagpipes are not an exclusively Scottish instrument - Nortumberland, Wales, Ireland & Cornwall all have pipes I believe.

Are you absolutely sure about that?
It would take a Professor of English Linguistics to get, "Should Scotland become an independent Republic?" out of "Should Scotland should be an independent country?" so yes, I am.

Strangely she called me earlier too, to thank me for my service to her Crown and saying how much she was looking forward to remaining Monarch of Scotland regardless of how the vote goes.

What with it being a vote on independence and not the abolition of the Monarchy, and all.
That'll be the next referendum, Sep 16.

I don't think many of us give that much of a shit.

I am sure the Pipes & Drums of the Royal Irish Regiment or Irish Guards could provide some screeching music? Or posisbly the London Scottish? And of course the bagpipes are not an exclusively Scottish instrument - Nortumberland, Wales, Ireland & Cornwall all have pipes I believe.
Uganda, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain .......

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And David Cameron and his amigos took time off to come to Scotland to tell us just how much the English love Scotland and its people. Maybe he should have stayed south to work on the natives down there! :(

D

Deleted 20555

It would take a Professor of English Linguistics to get, "Should Scotland become an independent Republic?" out of "Should Scotland should be an independent country?" so yes, I am.

I would have thought that it would depend on what is written in the constitution - there appears to be quite a bit of disagreement amongst Yes voters too.

The Royal Family's future in Scotland has been questioned by pro-independence campaigners such as chair of the Yes Scotland campaign Dennis Canavan, who has said he personally favours a referendumon who should be the head of state.

Members of the Radical Independence movement - a coalition of activists on the left - would also like to enable Scotland to become a republic if it wants to do so.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29126569

Still you know best - best of luck - one hopes you all move off asap once the vote is decided.

And David Cameron and his amigos took time off to come to Scotland to tell us just how much the English love Scotland and its people. Maybe he should have stayed south to work on the natives down there! :(
The other two party leaders arrived with him. Truly, you can tell a man by the company he keeps.

All this effort just to save us from ourselves and with not a single ulterior motive in sight. I'm humbled, truly I am.

Any English backlash to this whole affair will be interesting.

Independence - we will demand a tough stance on Scotland and the negotiations.

Remaining - with Scotland getting more devolved powers, Wales and NI having devolution - the English will start to demand some too.

I would have thought that it would depend on what is written in the constitution - there appears to be quite a bit of disagreement amongst Yes voters too.
A future constitution isn't this vote, so I'm very sure that this vote isn't about abolishing the Monarchy in any way, shape or form.

If in future a vote to abolish TMsTK/Q is proposed then I'll vote no. If my side loses then I'll accept that with good grace whether I like the result or not. That's democracy.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
We'll have to rebuild the Wall - perhaps England can have it's very on Night's Watch?

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Come to think of it, the White Walkers - bone white undead things impervious to the cold - George RR Martin was definitely writing about the Jockinese.

A 27 year old Scotsman, raddled by Scag, jellies and Buckie:
Whitewalker2.jpg

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Any English backlash to this whole affair will be interesting.

Independence - we will demand a tough stance on Scotland and the negotiations.

Remaining - with Scotland getting more devolved powers, Wales and NI having devolution - the English will start to demand some too.
And so they should. Scotland, NI & Wales have devolved parliaments of some sort or other with varying powers. England does not. So we now have English MPs whinging about Scots being able to vote in the UK parliament on purely English matters. If they are purely English matters WTF are they being discussed in the UK parliament? Get your own and get yourselves sorted out, stop whinging about the Scots, it is your position that is fucked.

Latest Threads