Passports Please, You Jock Twats

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
H.M. has just called me to say that in the unlikely event of a 'yes' vote she wants her passports back PDQ - actually the day after the count is in.

We don't care if you Porridge Wogs haven't got your new passports sorted out, that's your problem. No doubt when they do appear they will be tartan, have a photo of Wee Eck on the front and be signed by the new Scotch Secretary of State, Peter Dow.

ACAB

LE
Ain't gonna happen

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Scotland will be part of the Common Travel Area and won't require passports (like the ROI).

Shit I'm being sensible at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Scaremongering...

It'll take at least a fortnight to sort out enough barbed wire for the border.
Just put up signs every 100M pay toll ahead
Should scare them back to the Shetlands like a crucifix to a Vampire. Falkirk to Inverness will be a no mans land....

Scotland will be part of the Common Travel Area and won't require passports (like the ROI).

Only if Scotland's immigration policy is near identical to the UK's i.e. like the RoI's immigration policy; if Salmond carries out his threat to import thousands of extra immigrants per annum to become 'new Scots', then border controls will be imposed. We do not want the refugee population of Calais hopping on the nearest plane or ferry to Scotland to then slip across an unguarded border do we?

10646981_790092271066173_8618457746948261639_n.jpg

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Only if Scotland's immigration policy is near identical to the UK's i.e. like the RoI's immigration policy; if Salmond carries out his threat to import thousands of extra immigrants per annum to become 'new Scots', then border controls will be imposed. We do not want the refugee population of Calais hopping on the nearest plane or ferry to Scotland to then slip across an unguarded border do we?

How's he going to do that? He hasn't got any jobs to give them or any money for benefits.

[QUOTE="History_Man, post: 5970041, member: ]We do not want the refugee population of Calais hopping on the nearest plane or ferry to Scotland to then slip across an unguarded border do we?[/QUOTE]
I was going to pose this question the other day but didn't bother as I thought that there was enough jock threads up and running.

JAD

LE
Slightly off thread but hey hoy.
Question, does this mean we can vote not to have to tolerate Tam o' Shanter poems and na mare o' tha Rabbie Burns supper pish in the Mess every January? Haggis, Neeps and Tatties, I ask ye.

H.M. has just called me to say that in the unlikely event of a 'yes' vote she wants her passports back PDQ - actually the day after the count is in.
Strangely she called me earlier too, to thank me for my service to her Crown and saying how much she was looking forward to remaining Monarch of Scotland regardless of how the vote goes.

What with it being a vote on independence and not the abolition of the Monarchy, and all.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Strangely she called me earlier too, to thank me for my service to her Crown and saying how much she was looking forward to remaining Monarch of Scotland regardless of how the vote goes.

What with it being a vote on independence and not the abolition of the Monarchy, and all.

Monarchy is fine, she's Head of State of lots of Commonwealth countries, but they don't qualify for British passports either.

Passports please.

does this mean we can vote not to have to tolerate Tam o' Shanter poems and na mare o' tha Rabbie Burns supper pish in the Mess every January?
Feel free to call it a Rabbie Burns and chips, if it makes you happier.

Latest Threads