Passport ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#5
I never thought they issued them, well on that note mine will need renewing the end of this year will they renew mine? not in basic ill be in my regiment by then.
 
#6
David2008 said:
I never thought they issued them, well on that note mine will need renewing the end of this year will they renew mine? not in basic ill be in my regiment by then.
They will renew your passport.
 
#7
a passport is a passport, regardless of your job
 
#8
2 Questions.

1 : lets say in the future i get some time off, and i decide to go to another country, will the army let me use the passport that was issued.

2 : I decide i want to leave the army after 4 years, do i keep the passport that was issued ?
 
#9
Omni said:
2 Questions.

1 : lets say in the future i get some time off, and i decide to go to another country, will the army let me use the passport that was issued.

2 : I decide i want to leave the army after 4 years, do i keep the passport that was issued ?
1. Yes

2. Yes
 
#10
smudge67 said:
David2008 said:
I never thought they issued them, well on that note mine will need renewing the end of this year will they renew mine? not in basic ill be in my regiment by then.
They will renew your passport.
Only if you are warned off to deploy otherwise you will have to cough up to renew it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads