Passive-Aggressive Christmas gifts!

So I have a new neighbor who is quite the lazy wanker. He is a mid 20’s something useless millennial that has not shoveled
his sidewalk once this year. Out here you have 24 hours to get your walks cleared once the snow has stopped falling. I shovel my walks and my neighbors(retired pensioners in their late 70’s), at O dark thirty. It is not fun but the rules are the rules and we have them to maintain social order. I thought about getting him a new snow shovel with a fancy gaudy bow for Christmas , and leaving it on his front porch to help show him the light. What passive-aggressive gifts would you get for the special people in your lives?

So I have a new neighbor who is quite the lazy ******. He is a mid 20’s something useless millennial that has not shoveled
his sidewalk once this year. Out here you have 24 hours to get your walks cleared once the snow has stopped falling. I shovel my walks and my neighbors(retired pensioners in their late 70’s), at O dark thirty. It is not fun but the rules are the rules and we have them to maintain social order. I thought about getting him a new snow shovel with a fancy gaudy bow for Christmas , and leaving it on his front porch to help show him the light. What passive-aggressive gifts would you get for the special people in your lives?
Go for it, I would...................just don't leave footprints in the snow leading back to your trailer house.

The last passive aggressive gift I gave was to a knob in a Ford F150 pick up who cut me up by not stopping at a stop sign causing me to swerve and emergency stop. He was going to the same supermarket I was.............coincidence that all four of his tyres lost their air at the same time.

Go for it, I would...................just don't leave footprints in the snow leading back to your trailer house.

The last passive aggressive gift I gave was to a knob in a Ford F150 pick up who cut me up by not stopping at a stop sign causing me to swerve and emergency stop. He was going to the same supermarket I was.............coincidence that all four of his tyres lost their air at the same time.
I am 90 percent sure I will be putting the current hovel up for sale in March. I need this twat to look like a model citizen for a few weeks.

I am 90 percent sure I will be putting the current hovel up for sale in March. I need this twat to look like a model citizen for a few weeks.
From someone who flipped houses for money.........get it up by the end of February, no later than mid-March.

So I have a new neighbor who is quite the lazy ******. He is a mid 20’s something useless millennial that has not shoveled
My parents generation used to clear the path/steps from the pavement to the house,also the street path from the neighbours to the next one,who also did their turn too. Scotland late 50's---80s.
Doesn't seem to happen now.

I haven't shoveled my sidewalk (pavement?) once this year either, then again it hasn't snowed

My parents generation used to clear the path/steps from the pavement to the house,also the street path from the neighbours to the next one,who also did their turn too. Scotland late 50's---80s.
Indeed, makes sense a lot gets down when everyone mucks in.

Couple of years ago we had some good covering of snow in the village where I was living. Had to dig the snow out from the side road (uncleared) to the main road (cleared by the council). Good way to catch up with all the neighbours and build some proper community cohesion.

This meant people could get down to the shop for neccessities, and get stuff back for the elderly couples who were properly stuck. Mind you, the farmers were getting people off the top of the hill, as that was death on skies trying to get down that road.

Wouldn't work in the city, sadly. "Civilisation" robs people of their initiative, and they look for someone else to do stuff for them and blame them when it is not done "perfectly".

I dunno about gifts, but I do have a passive-aggressive Christmas Jumper.

b152d8db8b32ccf70402fb426e3b7e6c.jpg

I like it. And that's what counts.

These days mate I think it's a liability thing, my sister who lives in Edinburgh was told by a council ociffer to cease and desist from clearing the pavement in front of her place.

My nearest neighbour is around 3 miles away, the way we work it is I use the tractor with snow blower and clear the road down to his place. Neighbour and his missus are up there in their 80's and both a bit frail and so I clear the road to his next neighbour about 3- 4 miles on. That neighbour in turn clears the road to his next neighbour and so on until the road is clear into town.

Weather here has been quite reasonable so far with only about two feet of snowfall, it's usually double that but come January and February we usually get hammered with snow.

By starting a sentence with 'So', you fall into a similar catergory and really have no right to criticise anyone after commiting that offence.

I know that you're a shit kicking hick, but it's no excuse.

1544158612482.png

Indeed, makes sense a lot gets down when everyone mucks in.

Couple of years ago we had some good covering of snow in the village where I was living. Had to dig the snow out from the side road (uncleared) to the main road (cleared by the council). Good way to catch up with all the neighbours and build some proper community cohesion.

This meant people could get down to the shop for neccessities, and get stuff back for the elderly couples who were properly stuck. Mind you, the farmers were getting people off the top of the hill, as that was death on skies trying to get down that road.

Wouldn't work in the city, sadly. "Civilisation" robs people of their initiative, and they look for someone else to do stuff for them and blame them when it is not done "perfectly".
No it wouldn't and we wouldn't need it. We have Amazon and other delivery services for that.

So what's wrong with saying so again? It's perfectly fine.

Ah, you almost get it correct with that one.....

You can possibly start a sentence with it , in the right context , just not a conversation i.e a post

Main thing wrong with it is that it makes the person who starts a conversation with 'So', sound like a faux trendy, slimely bullshit merchant who is trying too hard to be all cool and hip

In other words, a cnut.

Ah, you almost get it correct with that one.....

You can possibly start a sentence with it , in the right context , just not a conversation i.e a post

Main thing wrong with it is that it makes the person who starts a conversation with 'So', sound like a faux trendy, slimely bullshit merchant who is trying too hard to be all cool and hip

In other words, a cnut.
Every fucker seems to be doing it now, it grips my sh!t too
Well, I am a septic, so I get a pass. And quite a few thread I've started on this forum began with So....