passing out.???

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by beano.09.1lancs, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how many people are allowed to attend,i have been told only 4??..is this correct...

2. You have a long way to go before then. I believe it depends on how much space there is and how many people passing out. Put simply, you wont know until nearer the time, when the training staff will tell you.

3. lol, thats not true at all beano. A guy in my troop had 50 people to pass out, your only allowed 6 people eating tho :)

4. Do we really have a formal dinner at passoff? If so is it in the officer's mess or something, couldnt imagine it being in the junior ranks mess lol

5. Officers Mess ??? Try again, it is in the JR's mess, you have to earn the privilege of eating in the Officers Mess.

6. Some formal dinner, sitting on red and blue plastic chairs haha just like back at school

7. thnks m8 :D

8. mmm formal dinner? eh ? Its in the scoff house mate : )

9. A memory still fresh in your mind then! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. it's in the scoff house, but you get real plates and proper knives and forks!
    and you can have a good few people to watch the pass off.
    the army will usually pay for 4 people to eat, anyone you want above that get's charged at around a 5er a head out of your wages i think.

that needs confirming though, but that was the deal for mine.

11. yes this is 100% true not to sure on how much it is though but you can have extra people come as long as it not in exsess .