Passing out parade

Lucky2003

Swinger
When your passing out on your parade what do you do with the suits do you take them home to wash or do you leave them?

When your passing out on your parade what do you do with the suits do you take them home to wash or do you leave them?
Do you mean uniform?

Lucky2003

Swinger
Do you mean uniform?
yeah I do but I thought it would’ve been different because I though the uniform was the camouflages if you understand where I’m coming for. If your wondering why I’m asking is because I want to surprise my girlfriend at her prom in it by the way I’m 16 so I’m just asking for advice.

yeah I do but I thought it would’ve been different because I though the uniform was the camouflages if you understand where I’m coming for. If your wondering why I’m asking is because I want to surprise my girlfriend at her prom in it by the way I’m 16 so I’m just asking for advice.
For prom you can sign a special one out from the Q stores.

1b49636cbf7e3fe644edae0ab7d82335.jpg

Guaranteed to get you laid!

your training staff/corporals are there to put you right son, good luck at the wedding.

your training staff/corporals are there to put you right son, good luck at the wedding.
Was the rule to wear 2 ranks up and your SSM's medals for prom, and 1 rank up and your OC's medals for your wedding? Or is that backwards?

Lucky2003

Swinger
Was the rule to wear 2 ranks up and your SSM's medals for prom, and 1 rank up and your OC's medals for your wedding? Or is that backwards?
Jesus why do I get hate I was just asking a question I can’t tell if your taking the mic or not I’m joining as juniour soldier in September and I was wandering if I could suprise he because she isn’t going to see me for majority of the time.

Jesus why do I get hate I was just asking a question I can’t tell if your taking the mic or not I’m joining as juniour soldier in September and I was wandering if I could suprise he because she isn’t going to see me for majority of the time.
No hate, just a bit of mild amusement. When is your prom?

Honestly mate: don’t do it. The chances are you’d regret it in the future.

Latest Threads