Passing Out Parade

My mother being a complete nonce has booked a holiday during the last few weeks of my phase 1. My question, is the passing out parade usually the very last day of phase 1?
If I can find out then she can re-arrange around it.

partymarty1987 said:
Haha dunno, but Para Regt first pass out parade is end of week 6 or something. Dunno if its the same for all the other regiments
hmm, cluedo?

That is passing off the square, not passing out. It's a drill test you pleb.

Well you new what i meant didnt you? no need to call people plebs you little arse bandit, go and suck on your mams titties or summik

So correction " Passing off the square in week 6", im not sure if other regiments do this? Not sure if families attend or not

partymarty1987 said:
Well you new what i meant didnt you? no need to call people plebs you little arse bandit, go and suck on your mams titties or summik

So correction " Passing off the square in week 6", im not sure if other regiments do this? Not sure if families attend or not

Poke off civvy. You've got more chance of passing out, pissing blood and laying unconscious than passing off the square.

partymarty1987 said:

Your talking about bollox you know fcuk all about, no families can't attend, and no, its not a passing out parade, so dont give the lad who posted this topic the wrong idea, or he'll be getting his old deer to change the date of their holiday to coincide with his sixth week, which wouldn't be good at all would it?

Sit back, relax, and shut the fcuk up.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
partymarty1987 said:

Poke off civvy. You've got more chance of passing out, pissing blood and laying unconscious than passing off the square.
You no fuck all about me you little arse, trying to be cocky on the internet. And we'll find out if i " pass off the square " in a few months as im going to depot. I'll come back and send you a messege then tit head

partymarty1987 said:
You no * all about me you little arse, trying to be cocky on the internet. And we'll find out if i " pass off the square " in a few months as im going to depot. I'll come back and send you a messege then tit head
Don't bother sending me a message on here. Save time and just mention it to your RSM on the day. :roll:

partymarty1987 said:
Nice one, well if your claiming your RSM of depot. I wont need to tell you, because you would no if you there.

I can see letters on the screen but they make no sense whatsoever.

Any chance of drawing what you mean on an Etch-A-Sketch?

partymarty1987 said:
You no * all about me you little arse
Wanna bet :D

Lesson one, day one, week one.

Gob shut, eyes and ears open....... and don't try to get one over on people who can ID you in an instant and rain down an entire planets worth of hurt.

I love this.

Hey Partymarty, how old are you and how much military experience do you have.

I'm not taking the pi.ss, I'm genuinely interested.

partymarty1987 said:
aaagggh said the lion
Angry young scamp aren’t you.

Got a lot of spirit though, if I my give a little advice, keep that spirit going throughout training, get yourself noticed and help your training Corporals out by taking charge of the other recruits in their absence.

You will be admired by both your bosses and fellow recruits and will be ready for promotion as soon as you finish training

Don’t listen to that MOD bloke he don’t know nuthink

partymarty1987 said:
im 21, havent any but my dad served 22 year in the parachute regiment. Lived in aldershot when i was younger so ive been brought up around it all.
Over 21... hmmmm... 3 Para Mortars???

If you've been brought up in that environment then you should be used to squaddie humour and should've known better than to post drivel.

re; drivel - i've been known to spout quite a bit myself :D

partymarty1987 said:
im 21, havent any but my dad served 22 year in the parachute regiment. Lived in aldershot when i was younger so ive been brought up around it all.

My mum was a crack whore and I lived in a crack den all my life. Doesn't make me an expert on pharmaceuticals does it, fucknuts?

Latest Threads