• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Passed selection

Just to say I did pass selection a few weeks ago, basic starts on the 7th January. Going in as an armoured engineer.
Thanks for all the advice.

shifty18 said:
Just to say I did pass selection a few weeks ago, basic starts on the 7th January. Going in as an armoured engineer.
Thanks for all the advice.
Top job, well done.

Give the knockers hell :D

Well done. I'm sure if you dig around in our forum there are loads of threads about what to expect, what stuff to take with you etc. Make sure you do phys over Christmas and ask Santa for a sense of humour!

Yea I have spent time looking into what to expect, and speaking to mates already in the Army. Santa is not real you know...... :wink:

chimera

LE
Well done. Good luck.

And you will NEVER regret not joining the infantry instead.

He wont get far in my illustrious Corps.....he thinks that Santa is make believe! What a plonker! WHO brings all that stuff on Christmas morning :?

p.s. Good luck with your career young man....its a great life unless you weaken! :D

shifty18 said:
Nice one lads. Cheers for all the comments and abuse! And HOLDFAST santa is real I was just kidding :evil:
Wow, thats a relief. I'll sleep easy tonight. :eek:

Reminder to self.

Must get wishlist done and posted by the weekend. :D

Well done mate. Keep me informed with stuff and stuff ;)

Have fun, (if that's possible at Gib, when you eventually get there) and 5 months left for me! (6 untill i'm clear though but ya know.. I was told to go at a particular date)

:D

Latest Threads