Passed selection - Thanks guys

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by tys_shrews, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pleased to say passed selection today, great feeling i must admit.

Would just like to say a quick thankyou to everyone that takes there time to give answers to the questions asked by people on here. Your information has certainly been very helpful.

Anyone waiting to go to selection if theres any questions you have fire away il do my best to help anyone if i can.

Thanks again guys and gals

2. well done mate! where did you take selection?

3. At Lichfield on the 9th/10th intake

4. got a question about the run if you dont mind mate :)

got most of the info i need from the running thread but just wondering how much of a warm up you do before the run?

are you generally knackered and out of breath before the run or is it just a gentle warm up?

Thanks, Frosty 8)

5. congratulations on passing selection , i m off to pirbright on 16th september just wanted to know what did u say in ice breaker...cheers

6. Good stuff lad...Keep training ;)

7. Right fot the run you do 800m jog to warm up, its done at a really low pace so you havnt got to worry about being tired. As long as your generally fit you will be fine.

8. As for the Icebreaker i just said my
    - name and age
    - family
    -hobbies
    -capbadge you want to join
    -why i want to join the army
    -ambition in life
    -most memorable moment
    -1.5mile run time

Its really nothing to worry about, no one really cares about what you say so jus try and be really confident and you will be fine.

9. Selections not too bad, just put 100% and providing your not a super mong you should have no issues. Before you know it youll be on your long weekend leave halfway through basic :p

10. well done mate!

just wondering did u have todo best effort press ups?

some people are saying they they did it at selection and otheres are saying that they didnt.

11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

If you want advice about ADSC, ask in the relevant sticky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.