Passed over AGAIN

Just heard yesterday that I've been fcuked over on the board again - its sh*t being in army music. Been told theres a hold on promotion for up to 3 years and with all the cutbacks all of the promotion places are being filled by postings into the band. Great for the people being posted in, sh*t for the senior muso (me) still waiting for promotion. Rant over. :x

it was that bum note that did it..... dum de dum de dum de dum der dum??

these always a chance of re joining bros you know :)

B

Biscuits_AB

Surely he must have known that there wasn't much scope in a Military Band for a Harmonica player?

Maybe it's because you're tubby? :lol:

Ferg said:
CAMus is dead man's shoes for promotion. Seriously think about another cap-badge if you want to get ahead...
Don't I know it - I've already started looking at other options. :D

Anything is looking preferable at the minute

A buddy of mine has just left the Royal Marines Band as he got told that promotion was out of the question for at least three years - It seems they have the same problem.

Lairdx said:
A buddy of mine has just left the Royal Marines Band as he got told that promotion was out of the question for at least three years - It seems they have the same problem.
Just been told exactly the same thimg - no/very slow promotion for three years. :twisted: :twisted:

Keep banging the drum and pipe up when the whistle blows, be ready in quick time to sing chorus and verse and get the tempo up. Take notes and don't quaver when the curtain goes up for the big show. Ukulele be OK I'm sure, don't be blues about it.

Sorry couldn't resist

Latest Threads