Passed out totty on the train...

On discovering some drunk and very passedout totty on a train would you...

  • Stumble onwards, whisteling nervously and banish impure thoughts from your mind.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make sure her modesty is protected, and seat yourself in such a way as to protect her from potential

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look around, set your stopwatch and do vile, vile things to her.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
You get the last Train back one dark and evil night.

Stumbling drunkenly down the aisles to find a suitable seat you discover a great looking bint, wasted and snoring soundly splayed across two seats; legs open, wrap-around skirt suitably parted just enough to reveal blue-lace kecks and a rack you could park the nose wheel of a C130 in.

Clearly the worse for wear and soundo.

What would you do?
 
#3
I'm afraid I can't really answer this until after the pending Court case... :oops:
 
#5
blind_monkey said:
Would using her own mobile phone to video/snap pics of her be morally wrong?

Yes.
Unless of course you then send those picures to everyone listed in her phonebook/contacts. Especially her mum.
 
#6
blind_monkey said:
Would using her own mobile phone to video/snap pics of her be morally wrong?
Only if you don't share them.
 
#7
Its only rape if she can remember. Its what rohypnol was invented for.

Have I reached the barrel's bottom yet?
 
#8
chinooksdad said:
Its only rape if she can remember. Its what rohypnol was invented for.

Have I reached the barrel's bottom yet?
Nope - I'm still looking up at you! :twisted: :D
 
#9
If the phone in question was a Corporate Blackberry PDA, should the company address book be used to email said video/snaps, with audio, to the 2743 names listed?
 
#10
chinooksdad said:
Its only rape if she can remember. Its what rohypnol was invented for.

Have I reached the barrel's bottom yet?
You might not have reached it yet but you can certainly see it!
 
#11
blind_monkey said:
If the phone in question was a Corporate Blackberry PDA, should the company address book be used to email said video/snaps, with audio, to the 2743 names listed?
Of course and the 3 names in your address book as well. :wink:
 
#13
mistersoft said:
blind_monkey said:
If the phone in question was a Corporate Blackberry PDA, should the company address book be used to email said video/snaps, with audio, to the 2743 names listed?
Of course and the 3 names in your address book as well. :wink:
:-(

Sorry, only have 1 and that's my Brief.

On short-dial.

Sure she'd be well made-up though; would make the in-cell interview interesting...Those awkward silences, don't you hate them?
 
#14
I've trawled the net for years trying to find a rapist's fantasy forum for like-minded pervs and here it was all the time, right under my nose. Gawd Bless you Arrse, and all those who frequent that pervy barrel with me.
 
#15
Mr_Deputy said:
Wake her gently, arrange her in a more lady-like pose, offer her some of your un-opened bottle of water, chat and swap numbers, make sure she gets off at her correct stop, text to check she got home, arrange to meet another day, have fun, meet again, have more fun, meet parents, get engaged, marry, have children. lead a happy life.

Fookin hell, thats well planned :D
Would get bored long before that plan came to fruition though, agree with everything upto the point of the 1st shag then forget all about it.
 
#16
chinooksdad said:
I've trawled the net for years trying to find a rapist's fantasy forum for like-minded pervs and here it was all the time, right under my nose. Gawd Bless you Arrse, and all those who frequent that pervy barrel with me.
Fantasy???????

Ahh... Have I posted this in the wrong place?
 
#17
Be careful !

A couple of lads from here went down south for a football match, at Reading station one of them squeezed the chebs of a sleeping bird while the other made the obligatory 'hooonk' ( :D ) noise at the top of his voice and when they got off at Southampton they were nicked, the squeezer got 3 months and the other got a tasty fine. (Coincidentally, the 'hooonker' was the bloke who left his hare lipped nipper on the steps of a foreign nunnery a few years ago and came back to find himself on the cover of the Sun) :D
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
I wouldnt do anything... not after the trouble I got in last time.

:oops:
 
#19
That's the fcuking last time I fall asleep on the train wearing a kilt. :evil:
 
#20
reni_77 said:
Be careful !

A couple of lads from here went down south for a football match, at Reading station one of them squeezed the chebs of a sleeping bird while the other made the obligatory 'hooonk' ( :D ) noise at the top of his voice and when they got off at Southampton they were nicked, the squeezer got 3 months and the other got a tasty fine. (Coincidentally, the 'hooonker' was the bloke who left his hare lipped nipper on the steps of a foreign nunnery a few years ago and came back to find himself on the cover of the Sun) :D

Always someone you know Reni, never you.. Fess up, how much did you get stung for :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads