Passed his drill test

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by foxycoxy, Jun 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. - this morning and is chuffed to bits :D Got presented with his beret with the Signals badge Home for a long weekend on Thursday with lots of stories to tell - can't wait. Said it's getting tougher - but 'bring it on!!'

2. Good on him! You must be really proud! Must be excellent getting your beret and badge! :p

3. Congrats!

What trade is he going for in the signals?

4. well done on the beret however i'd tell them they've given me a second rate cap badge!! now take that boy for a pint, his got a bigger curve to come!

and also remind him the first session back will be a thrashing!

5. Thanks all!! Systems Communications Operator but told me today he's applied for Int Corps :?

6. wheres he doing basic? and at what point does he do the drill test to come home? 6 weeks?

well done to your boy!

iv got catterick on the 1st of July...lots of excitment and nerves going through my body :)

7. He's at Pirbright and it looks as if drill test is the week you get to go home half way through basic. Got threaened that those who failed wouldn't be going home on Thursday 8O