passed ADSC on friday.....dates for basic?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by sweetsoutar, Dec 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. passed ADSC on friday well chuffed! had the best 2 days!

does anyone no how long it will be untill i get my basic dates for pirbright?
    just want a general time so i can focus on my training b4 i go!

:)

2. when i had my interview were i found out when i was going selection they looked it up on the p.c and told me that i will be attending basis training in the first week of january (i fink its the sixth but not 2 sure) but thats only if i pass selection on tuesday. But otherwise i should think you will find out very shortly and congrats mate.
    Spiny
    BW

3. I'm having to wait 8 months but it depends on if there is a job for your trade, I think.

4. i passed adsc thurs literally got dropped at the station turned my phone on and had acio ringing with dates either 1st jan or 3rd march if you havent been onto your recruiter already do so its all on the trades availability i remeber asking the interviewer adsc availability dates

5. you might start when i do ! goin pirbright 25th of feb

6. I had an idea before ADSC, but had a letter confirming the dates, within a week of passing!

7. hmmmm. I never received a letter. I was just told that I will get all the relevant info on attestation day.

8. Congratulations of passing sweetsoutar, about time!

9. haha thanks SmithsRail :D

10. Congrats on passing. What trade you going for?

11. thanks :) im going for combat med tech!

12. Are you male or female?

13. Ok same as me and soozi we've waited since July & August for the next one on the 24th Feb, but hopefully you'll get a place on the same date and not have to wait as long as us.

14. o ok! ive got my fingers crossed now! really hope its febuary because it would be such a drag to wait 6 month! thanks for the info mrs_sting. what is your choice of trade?