Pass out

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Gdou9518, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At are pass out parade do u hire your uniform or do u buy them
  2. You have to hire your costume, Frank N Furter is very popular, so if you choose to go as him book early.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks do u not need to buy one would of thought u would need 1
  4. By the ******* Christ.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Not this clown again haha
  6. BTW, steer clear of armoured units, as you and your crew will be asked to club in for a tank.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. You have to hire them, for my pass out many years ago I went as Batman. The rasman was not best pleased as he was dressed as Robin and thought I was trying to upstage him!

What do you mean this is not the Naafi, with a question like that it has to be.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Be glad you didn't join the Navy; Submarines are very expensive you're apt to find.
  9. I don't beliieeevve it.
  10. Cowboy suit would be the go. Make sure you wear the arseless chaps though.
  11. Sure enough, another day, yet another idiot being flayed in the Recruitment forum, fancy that!
  12. I think THE_IRON needs to keep his kids on a shorter lead.

You couldn't make this shit up could you?
    • Like Like x 4
  13. He'd be quite justified in changing his name to 'The SAINT' since he must have the patience of one.
  14. HHH

HHH LE

Is this not the poster you all were praising yesterday for being sensible in the "Day Off" thread ????
  15. If it was I take back anything sensible I may have uttered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.