Pass out uniform / ceremonial dress

Hi , sorry if posting in the wrong place. Search every where for answers and had mixed response.
Is it true now that women can opt to wear trousers for pass out / ceremonial dress. I think it’s a recent change as on another website in January 2020 the answer was no but then around June 2020 some said yes.

Hi , sorry if posting in the wrong place. Search every where for answers and had mixed response.
Is it true now that women can opt to wear trousers for pass out / ceremonial dress. I think it’s a recent change as on another website in January 2020 the answer was no but then around June 2020 some said yes.

There's got to be a DIN or JSP covering your query. If you're making such an enquiry, you should have access to official websites, rather than just t'iternet.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes. No. Don't know.

I know Muslim women in the Army can opt for trousers over a skirt (and that was well before 2020) not sure if it's for all females.

I know Muslim women in the Army can opt for trousers over a skirt (and that was well before 2020) not sure if it's for all females.
They wear trousers over a skirt?
That can't be very comfortable.

And comfortable shoes..

Boxy

GCM
I’ve posted elsewhere on here, during my Drill Course last year the sole female normally wore a skirt but on exceptionally cold day, Catterick in January, she wore trousers so it seems there is the choice

I think it is a 'keep watching this space' as identity seems more important than uniformity to the general staff.
By the time you pass out it could be a 'Come as you are'
Sorry I could not be helpful

stripes_tv_series_cbs.jpg

Latest Threads