Pashtuns - worthless cunts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by asr1, Apr 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just spent a while debating internally whether Pashtuns are worth anything. I've come to the conclusion that the duplicitous, self-serving fuckers are deserving of nothing more than a 7.62 to the back of the head.

They have no sense of family, community or village. All the twats care about is their stinking compound and how they can further subjugate their wives. Community projects are doomed to failure as they only want to line their own greedy pockets. They view ISAF or any other donor as a cash cow to be milked as hard as possible for the biggest short term benefit with no regard for their village.

Pashtunwali is bullshit. These fuckers are worse than scousers. They have no community or pride. All they want is cash from anyone who will give it to them. I think that ISAF efforts in the South will achieve nothing in the long term apart from bleeding cash off to stinking thieves.

Never trust them and never deal with them unless you can fuck them over. Stay safe and shoot straight - brass them up if you can get away with it. Cunts.

Don't believe the MoD press releases. There is no meaningful progress with these fucker5.
  2. Derr manana
  3. Me wela, me wela - whor luftan!

(should have thought about that earlier)
  4. If you are in Afghanistan at the moment, best you go & see the RMO, get yourself declared mental & get the f*ck out of theatre before you get your mates killed.

You might then want to consider a permanent change of career, too.
  5. I'm inclined to agree that you should get yourself out of Afghanistan and/or Liverpool .

In my experience, Afghans are pretty similar to the rest of us;some good, some bad, most of them are just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Not sure about scousers though :D
  6. Considering that not all Pashtuns are Afghani. You're tarring a lot of people with one brush!!

You got serious issues mate. Stay away from Bradford too, don't think you'd be able to handle it!
  7. Personally mate I think you should get off the fence, stop beating about the bush and tell us what you REALLY think about the Pashtuns...!
  8. Their anal hygeine leaves a lot to be desired too. I am though in awe of just how dirty their feet are.
  9. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Ah, Kipling's famous "Wily Pathan", eh? Read "Stalky & Co" for a bit of a historical perspective.

My view - well, you can't trust 'em, obviously. I mean, they do horribly un-British things like play cricket, and eat curries. Damn' foreign johnnies, coming over here, invading our Country. Oh, sorry, I'l re-phrase that: Damn' foreign johnnies, letting us go over there, and invade their country. Entirely different, don'cha know?....
  10. Dont go to Leeds either mate, you are cutting your options down quite a bit. just stay at home.
  11. :lol:
    do you think they sit there and moan about bladdy foreigners like we do? :D
  12. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Think it? I bloody know it! They've had bladdy furriners traipsing through their gaff for the last 6,000 year, so you'd think they'd be used to it by now, but no, like th eEnglish and the weather, it gives them a permanent topic of conversation: "I 'ad that Russian in the back of my compound last decade. Rubbish tipper, 'e was".
  13. I didn't realise until now that Gordon Brown must be Pashtun
  14. You seem to be confusing Pashtun with Porridge Wog.....Oh hang on.....
  15. I'm more interested in OP's reference to 7.62mm.

See,they were proper guns,guns for men etc etc...............