PARTY SHENNANIGANS!!!!!!!!

Right after much arm twisting and pressure I have decided to go ahead and have a much overdue flat warming party! I am looking for ideas for a theme (fancy dress etc etc), I have been to a wigs and wellies party and that was fun so something similar! Also, has anyone got party tricks they could share or tell me about the best party trick you have seen!! Obviously involving lots of alcohol!

B

Biscuits_AB

liz_the_nurse said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dance of the Flaming Arrseholes.

Zulu Warrior.

Freckles.
You will have to give us a demonstration of that one
Try igniting a lighter near BBC's hoop after she's done the menu at the local Tandoori. Do it in field though, not indoors.

Biscuits_AB said:
liz_the_nurse said:
Biscuits_AB said:

Zulu Warrior.

Freckles.
Try igniting a lighter near BBC's hoop after she's done the menu at the local Tandoori. Do it in field though, not indoors.
That was quite funny for you.

Biscuits_AB said:
liz_the_nurse said:
Biscuits_AB said:

Zulu Warrior.

Freckles.
Just spat coffee all over the keyboard. Git! :lol:

B

Biscuits_AB

liz_the_nurse said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Doctors and Nurses.
But you would still sort out the smartie tubes!
I'll pay you in Smarties if you want? You look like a lass who appreciates Smarties. And Maltesers, Mars Bars, Snickers, Rolos, Curly Wurleys, Milky Bars.......

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
"What you were wearing when the ship went down" always goes down (huzzah) a treat... always get some nutter with nothing more than a sock on...

As for fun and games, most leathal one I've ever come across: Pass out. Got me pieeyed in no time at all, and everyone can play if you use coloured markers.
http://www.bachelorette.com/bp7552.html

'Come as your favourite TV programme' was an amusing one from the past.

It'd basically a 24-carat excuse for wearing whatever, as much or as little as you fancy! (I've always been partial to a spot of Cavegirl's big sister. :D )

doctors and nurses is a maybe!! Why didnt I think of that? Tarts and Bishops?? What You Wore When The Ship Went Down - I went to one of those and dressed as a pirate!! Everyone assumed it was the Titanic!! LOL

Anyway.......... party tricks!! Any lethal alcohol combinations for a good punch!! I like the one about passing out and getting the coloured markets out - seen that done before!

B

Biscuits_AB

Lethal alcohol combinations for a good punch? Let me see now. 15 yellow handbags and three Argylls will get you a combination with a punch. Several punches in fact, usually thrown when they are arguing about who owns the last bottle. However three Greenjackets and plenty Ouzo will get you a lethal punch. You'll need to find a Mini Moke, a Swedish tourist and you'll have to nip down to B & Q for a shovel.

Latest Threads