PARTY SHENNANIGANS!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by babyblue, Sep 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right after much arm twisting and pressure I have decided to go ahead and have a much overdue flat warming party! I am looking for ideas for a theme (fancy dress etc etc), I have been to a wigs and wellies party and that was fun so something similar! Also, has anyone got party tricks they could share or tell me about the best party trick you have seen!! Obviously involving lots of alcohol!

2. Dance of the Flaming Arrseholes.

Zulu Warrior.

Freckles.

3. You will have to give us a demonstration of that one

4. Doctors and Nurses.

5. But you would still sort out the smartie tubes!

6. Try igniting a lighter near BBC's hoop after she's done the menu at the local Tandoori. Do it in field though, not indoors.

7. That was quite funny for you.

8. It would be funny for a lot more people if she actually did it!

9. Just spat coffee all over the keyboard. Git! :lol:

10. Well, at least for those behind the mine tape.

11. I'll pay you in Smarties if you want? You look like a lass who appreciates Smarties. And Maltesers, Mars Bars, Snickers, Rolos, Curly Wurleys, Milky Bars.......

12. Or this.

Wonder who'd be most likely to do that after a few pints?

13. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

"What you were wearing when the ship went down" always goes down (huzzah) a treat... always get some nutter with nothing more than a sock on...

As for fun and games, most leathal one I've ever come across: Pass out. Got me pieeyed in no time at all, and everyone can play if you use coloured markers.
    http://www.bachelorette.com/bp7552.html

14. Next your gonna say lets play sardines and pass the parcel!. I hear Dale likes to play hide the sausage???