Party political broadcast with a difference

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Feb 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Can't see Anne Widdecombe or Hewitt making a political broadcast like this keep watching to the end :thumright:

2. PETA are a bunch of ..............there are no words strong enough to describe this bunch of self rightious, deluded, arrogant, ill-informed, twats..........oh look I found a few! :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

3. I think the thought of Anne on stage.. undressing herself would make the whole audience evacuate!!

4. Peta - had to be a creation of the US.

100s of thousands of children who are child soldeirs, work in the sex industry, work in sweat shops, left orphaned, dying of HIV, dying from drinking dirty water or being without basic drugs.

But this bunch of CNUTS spend millions every year campaigning for animals rights.

5. ok, heres the disturbing thing - the political striptease gave me a bonk on - but it was the scenes of animal torture that brought me to the vinegar strokes and money shot...

just goes to show you that my mind has clearly been warped after 10 years in animal research labs....

6. Its the circle of life get over it PETA, we're smarter, we need it.

My friend is a vege and doesn't have a problem with killing animals...whats up with that?

7. A mate of mine is a senior toxicologist who has been involved with this stuff for years and he is seriously fcuked up (even when he's sober which isn't often) - is there a common theme??

8. Well, I simply had to go and knock one out after the cat in a head clamp scene! Top chebs too! :thumright:

9. six years ago i organised an event for national fishing week to promote fiishing for all, especially young anglers. got a lot of support from the trade and individuals.

i advertised it in the local press and also sent an email to the local radio station. got a phone call from the radio station asking if i would do an interview the folowing morning...........being a cynic and knowing what a liberal bunch of wankers the BBC are i came prepared.

2 mins before the interview started they told me they would also have an anti angler on the show, non other than Dawn Carr the spokesperson from P#T#. i ripped her apart in the interview and she did not win any arguments or deny any of my claims about them, especialy the quotes i gave of their founder talking about a cure for cancer.

our day out was a great sucsess and we raised over £500 for Marie Curie cancer charity :thumleft:

10. That said, I do think we have a duty to treat & dispatch furry things with some semblance of decency before eating them. Some of the methods and treatment meted out are downright barbaric. And some of the cnuts dispensing the treatment definitely have issues. I'm no vegetarian: I can dispatch a pheasant or rabbit without losing any sleep, but clubbing baby seals to death with a pick, feeding live chicks in to a mincer - or even thinking of Anne Widdecombe peeling for a party political broadcast leaves me feeling somewhat empty and ashamed.

We can't look after our planet. We can't look after anything that lives on it. And we don't seem to be very good at looking after ourselves. Great CV. I gather PETA are the US equivalent of the ALF - or suchlike? Whilst I disagree with some of the ALF's methods and naivete, I can see where they're coming from on more than one issue. But the burning issue here is chebs - and a trimmed Brazilian.

Please PETA. Less guilt, more chebs! :thumleft:

11. Here here buckfelize...its these sopppy minded fecked up liberals that give a bad name to students everywhere, and everytime i say im a student, everyone expects to start spouting communist propaganda, and then find out im actually quite a hard headed tory. I agree with some of their points in that animal husbandry in this country is piss poor, and we need to turn more to organic traditional methods of farming, but that animal research has to happen to protect humans.

Can someone point me in the right direction for a P*T* rally? I assume all the P*T* members are nubile student lasses?

12. Just thought id add that a fecking hate PETA ALF etc etc, much much more than any real terrorist cause such as the IRA Al Queada etc

13. Heavy PETA

14. PETA are a bunch of lefty vegans, that girl there you don't want her she's most likely a communist lesbian vegie who smells like a fish factory.