Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the anti-christ !!!!

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Batman, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Conservative

2. Labour

3. Liberals

4. Who cares ???????

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Try this link for an inkling of who you might vote for or optionally not bother !!!!

Political Broadcast

Cast your vote or forever hold thy barrack room opinion !!! :twisted:
  2. Batman,

Great laugh but maybe you should have put this on current affairs or NAAFI.

After all it doesn't mention Blandford, wearing flat caps, RP's, having to go on parade, wearing untrendy green uniform or anthing else the blandford part of the corps wants to go on ..............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  3. Fair one Polar,

However wanted to get a signals perspective so to speak. Naafi just attracts the nutters ie mooch 'attention deficit kid' !!!!

Glad you liked it. Kinda sums up most politicians I believe. :D
  4. at the time of writing this the poll says that 41% believe the tories will win the election. what a shambles. you know when other arms and services say that the signals is full of brainy people with no common sense? well that poll just confirms it.

it doesn't matter how much or little you like Tony BLiar, if you think he'll get voted out then your senses have left you.

what's the tory policy on the defence community? reinstate the Scottish infantry regiments at all costs? what a load of reactionary pish? it's about time we - the British - embraced the 21st century and stopped throwing common sense out of the window.

it's daft - we allegedly need to keep these regiments because they have so much history, but the only way to keep them is to totally change their character by directly recruiting commonwealth soldiers to keep up the numbers? So we keep them in name only. It's a farce. OK so Tony is a liar....well, DUH. He's a politician and also a lawyer - of course he's a liar.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Labour WILL be re-elected by quite a healthy majority. Howard will stick around for 6 months or so before quitting. Bliar will outlast him, then hand over to Gordon (though he prefers Millbank). Then we'll be at war with Iran anyway.
  5. When did other Arms and Service say that the Signals was full of "brainy people"? But its good to know that PD still has an opinion.
  6. Hmmmm, i'll remember that at work on tuesday!! :evil:
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Absolutely class piece of flash animation!!!!

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I don't know the full history of Private Johnson Gideon Beharry, but reckon that if this is the calibre of the soldiers from the commonwealth, its not a bad thing. Also, I heard a Conservative MP (The defence spokesman) say that once a regiment was 'disbanded'/amalgamated it ceases to exist. Now maybe I'm in cloud cuckoo land (very likely!!), but if we really entered a time of need, and a disbanded regiment's colour was paraded in its recruitment area, I reckon that the regiment would be pretty rapidly reformed.

P.S. I know you weren't casting aspersion on the character of said soldier.
  9. I suppose there is a difference between who should win and who will win. But seeing as my campaign to ban stupid people from voting was shot down at an early stage for being to radical i suppose that it's not going to happen.

Iheard the goverment were going to make this election a text vote but they were afraid they'd lose to Gareth Gates :twisted: