party manifestos

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DiDi, Apr 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. where can i get to see the various published party manifestos that haven't been scrawled over by the rags that are pushing their own agenda and preferred party

2. The Internet ?????????????????????????????

C_C

3. been there dont have the patience to crawl thru all the crap that is with it I want a here it is go to it

thank you

4. thank you, very much appreciated

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Let me summarise the main party manifestos for you.

Labour: Lies, lies and lies.

Conservative: Aspirations and lies.

Lib Dems: Fairy Stories.

SNP: Who you lookin' at pal?

Plaid Cymru: Baah!

UUP/DUP/TUV etc: NO!

SF/IRA: We know where you live.

BNP: Go home.

UKIP: Did you see me on 'Have I Got News For You'? Wasn't I great...

6. You forgot the only party that has a manifesto that is beleivable!

The Looney's :D

http://www.loonyparty.com/index.php?page=manifestoproposals-1

Needles
    Due to the increasing number of children afraid of needles, I propose the destruction of the tedious, scary and often painful process of school vaccinations.
    Instead, I propose that highly trained nurses should be given free reign on the playground with specially modified tranquillizer rifles which apply vaccinations as well as a tranquillizer. This would have two main benefits: It would be less scary for the children as they will not know what hit them, also it will be more fun for the nurse

Obesity in Kids
    If you want your kids to be less fat...feed em less (do we need to make a policy of this?....its common sense)

No fly Zone
    It is proposed to declare the Channel Tunnel a No Fly Zone.

Prescott Day
    Since we have Guy Fawkes day because Fawkes ATTEMPTED to destroy Parliament (Penny for the Guy, mate!) and we burn effigies of Fawkes, should we not have a John Prescott day for SUCCEEDING in destroying Parliament, well credibility at least (Penny for the John, mate!) and we could throw John on the bonfire.

7. The Liarbore Party Manifesto 2010 will be the greatest piece of fiction witten this year. It will be of Tall Tales, Derring-Do, Promises to Do Everything and Nothing..... It will be... "More of the Same!!

I in my little way, will peruse all the Party Manifesto before putting my 'X' on the Ballot paper. I will vote for 'What is Right for the Country', not what is right for the Liarbore Party.... They can go f**k themselves...... the Liarbore party that is...... Which leads me to believe that I ain't a natural Labour Supporter..... But I have 'seen the Light!'.... :p

8. frankly yes it was, i did that and then got all the crap that came up going thru your links, i cannot give a ff what the labour manifesto was in 1947 i want to know what lies they want to tell me this time around

9. got side tracked here

The Covenant is crucial because it is the bond between this country’s Armed Forces and the Crown, Government, and People. It is a promise to our Armed Forces that:

* They will receive the best training and the best equipment that money can buy and enough of it.
    * If they are hurt, they will have the fastest casualty evacuation facilities possible. In hospital they will have the best clinical and surgical services known to medicine. And then convalescence, rehabilitation and compensation for their injuries.
    * While they are away, we will look after their families with decent housing schooling and ever-present support. They will have adequate family time and leave. And they will have generous and fair payment, clothing and victuals.
    * Above all, in life we will never ignore or abandon them; and if they have to make the supreme sacrifice, we will never forget you.

if this is the case why does my son keep having to buy his own kit
    why are there so many ex-service personal living on the streets of Britian
    why if they do manage to get somewhere to live they are living without the basics most people expect as the norm

??????????????

on a scary note so far I am agreeing with the conservatives