Party Leader Debate Poll - Round 1

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dangerousdave, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Gordon Brown

2. David Cameron

3. Nick Clegg

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who do you think is coming over the best?
  2. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Clegg is coming over best with Cameron and Brown dwindling behind...
  3. I'm still voting UKIP though!
  4. Clegg is coming over a bit "Holier than thou", but the other 2 seem more interested in scoring points off each other, rather than a genuine debate - it is typical Westminster at the moment!

5. Clegg is able to come across better - he has no hope of winning the election so he can say what he likes. Brown however is sounding like a scratched record.
  6. Cleg, but only marginally though, don't think Cameron has done too much wrong.

Gordon, well Gordon's Gordon - a complete fcuk up.
  7. I'm wondering who the delusional fools are who voted for Brown? Party activists are on the internet in force tonight!!
  8. Clegg the clear winner for me
  9. Ditto, he walked it. Be interesting to see the TV opinion poll vs. arrse.
  10. Definitely 2-0 to Clegg.

Although he strained the Nuclear deterant arguement a bit.
  11. Lib Deb all the way!!! At least £6k pay rise woo hoo. But will it happen if they get elected??
  12. Cameron was very poor - for the sake of the economy, vote Labour ... I know Brown's not popular, but his policies are working. Cameron is bent on spending cuts that will lead to higher unemployment. Nick should be shot - the creepy git.
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I'm sorry i went for a shit instead it was more entertaining.
  14. Everything Brown said was basically nullified by the fact Labour's been in power for so long, why haven't all of the ideas been put through already?

Wasn't as boring as I thought it would be though.
  15. Regrettably who ever you vote for the d'mn Government always gets in!!! Where is Guy Fawkes when you need him?

I am considering launching my ownparty on the populist vote - My chief line in the Manifesto will be to change the face of politics by using plain English - on coming to power the noun Politician will be changed to 'Liar' - Vote for the Liar Party! In future all Politicians will be required to answer Yes or No questions with funnily enough the word Yes or No. And not ramble on about some completely unconnected rubbish.

At the same time it is the intention of the Liar party to reduce the numbers of MP's in parliament by the same number serving in the Scottish Assembly, Welsh Assembly, Whatever set the Irish have got and in Brussels. Votes will be held monthly on laws that will be accepted across the country - if there are any and MPs from the various other Assemblys etc can attend.