Parts of arrse forcing pop up windows with possible malware links

Screenshot_20190202-232353.jpg
Screenshot_20190202-232311.jpg

When I was reading the Aku boot review

Screenshot_20190213-222625.jpg

Any idea why this ad is forcing the page to do this?

I've had thus problem for a while now, every now and again when I access a page on the site. The address bar changes to something that has 'enjws' near the beginning so when I see it I immediately close the page.

Fat fingers me ballsed it up last night and hit part of the page instead of the X in the corner and it loaded a load of dating spam onto my phone. You know the ones, a picture of a tarty bird giving 'come hither ' looks called Stacey who only lives 3 miles away and wants to fcuk.
(no she doesn't, I checked)

Kept making my phone go blank as well so I spent a fair amount of my morning re starting and generally farting about to stop it.
Edited to add: I've also been getting the Argos voucher that was noted earlier.

Last edited:
I've had thus problem for a while now, every now and again when I access a page on the site. The address bar changes to something that has 'enjws' near the beginning so when I see it I immediately close the page.

Fat fingers me ballsed it up last night and hit part of the page instead of the X in the corner and it loaded a load of dating spam onto my phone. You know the ones, a picture of a tarty bird giving 'come hither ' looks called Stacey who only lives 3 miles away and wants to fcuk.
(no she doesn't, I checked)

Kept making my phone go blank as well so I spent a fair amount of my morning re starting and generally farting about to stop it.
Edited to add: I've also been getting the Argos voucher that was noted earlier.
To my (and hubby's) horror yesterday that ejws thing started offering me flirty sex with ladies and warned that 'you will see nude photos, be discreet'.

I wondered whether I am a secret clam fiddler and he was horrified because he didn't get the offer of these lovely ladies.

To my (and hubby's) horror yesterday that ejws thing started offering me flirty sex with ladies and warned that 'you will see nude photos, be discreet'.

I wondered whether I am a secret clam fiddler and he was horrified because he didn't get the offer of these lovely ladies.
It has been offering me Argos vouchers and other delights for the last two or three weeks. I have to restart the phone to get rid of it.

IMG_5899.PNG
IMG_5899.PNG

I'm getting 2 minutes before arse redirects me to this. Only arse.

Those should now have stopped?

Haven't seen it on Android for a few days.

Latest Threads