Part time work

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Spotswood, Jul 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I'm a Regular and have the opportunity to complete some part time work at the weekend (for another employer), my boss tells me there is a special form attached to a JSP, I have looked through the JSP list and can't find anything, perhaps I've missed it, can someone help please
  2. No form but JSP 754 covers it, referring to QRs where more detailed advice is given.

    "Additional Employment including Professional Sports Activities

    01.0206. In accordance with single-Service Queen’s Regulations (QRs) (RN J.8401 – 8403, Army J.5076 – 5078 and RAF J.909 - 910), all Service personnel must seek approval from their Commanding Officers before accepting temporary employment during normal leave or off-duty hours. Individuals undertaking professional sporting activities should refer to DCI JS130/00 for detailed policy guidance on how this will affect their pay. All personnel also need to ensure that any additional employment does not contravene Service Regulations on Commercial Sponsorship (QRRN J.8301 - 8305, QR(Army) J5.024 and QR(RAF) J914)."