Part time para and possible rubber dagger

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by atko, Dec 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having put my body through P Coy and the jumps course it would seem the powers that be would like us to now do the commando course (would have saved us a lot of trouble to do that first!) anyway I was wonder if anyone on here was already 'dual badged' and had also done it the hard way.

PS

Of course secretly I'm quite looking forward to weekends in Lympstone with a maroon lid on……get some! :twisted:

PPS

Recon those 'detol' badges look crap anyway.

2. Phwoooaaarrr! Well 'ard! You must be harder than a hard thing that's been dipped in cement and kiln dried... :D

3. And I bet he's done the under water Aviators course :D :D :D

4. I think i know this chap, wasn't he in the indian cavalry??

Yes he's definatly a Britney Spears.

5. swing that lamp my son!!!!!

6. yep, and my emergency knot tying course. Bowline anyone?

I think mention of 'hats' would be the norm in this situation, but I like to rise above such petty jestures.

7. not sparking then?

8. Why?????? do you need to do both surly either one proves you fit for
    role . or does your role involve having to have a ego large enough to change the earths orbit :lol: . Anyway good luck

9. Don't be such a spoil sport BITE along with the rest of of them and let us rip the p i s s :lol: :lol:

10. It's the new Government plan they will double badge both Cap Badges and then Clainm they are at full strength with both Cap Badges......... And just hope no one notices they all wear the same qualification badges 8) 8) 8) 8)

11. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Wheres that Shaganything? Thought she'd pounce on a paracommando (hate that phrase) like micky barrymore at a YMCA Swimming gala.

12. Be my guest, I was issued with mark 1 sense of humour when I joined the TA. Beside there is no guarantee I'll pass the AACC, having tried it once before in a previous life.

As for why, so we can integrate properly with our ARAB brothers a guess.

13. Or BB/Doris/Pompy what ever personality she's taking on today :roll: :roll: :roll:

14. Awwwww....give him some slack boys and girls....I do believe I know his Regiment.....and very possibly his sub-unit.....and the CO said he had to do it....

However, the only advice I would offer is not to call them Dettol badges....you have to do a bit of an underwater swim with the blokes that wear them. :twisted:

Heh Heh...and this callsign ain't doing either course.....Although atko's TAC is very good for a night out, if you can avoid the poverty stricken students who line the streets next to every cashpoint in town..."spare us a tenner mate....can't afford my next white lightning"

:twisted: :twisted:

15. Its wonderful what you can achieve in the RLC.

:lol: