Parliamentary Nonces

Blogg

LE
Well this could make for a real media circus..

"The MP whose book made sexual abuse allegations against the late Liberal politician Sir Cyril Smith is planning to use parliamentary privilege to make similar claims against a second, living, parliamentarian, next week.

Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale, has told The Independent on Sunday that “if asked any question, I will feel obliged to answer that question” when he gives evidence to the Home Affairs Select Committee on 1 July."

"Mr Danczuk has previously claimed that an unnamed “influential” politician still in Parliament visited the guest house, where boys were alleged to have been groomed and abused by a paedophile ring that purportedly included Sir Cyril."

"Mr Danczuk may also name another politician who, he believes, was involved in a separate historic child abuse scandal."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...litician-involved-in-child-abuse-9554372.html

YESSSSSS!! The more the fu cking merrier!

Elindio

Old-Salt
Apparently Geoffrey Dickens MP was planning to do something similar (about Elm Tree as well, if I remember correctly) and almost payed with his life.

Two things come to mind from reading that story.
A) How does he know?
B) Why is he only releasing the information now?

C) Given that things are now being investigated why hasn't he gone to the police with his information, thus giving Yewtree a real task rather than chasing down any tom dick and harry that ever so much as smiled at a member of the opposite sex.

C) Given that things are now being investigated why hasn't he gone to the police with his information, thus giving Yewtree a real task rather than chasing down any tom dick and harry that ever so much as smiled at a member of the opposite sex.

A good opportunity for some self-publicity?

This is the chap whose missus almost gets her baps out on twitter....

BpdpcqeIMAETsT-.jpg

Other than that there has long been rumour there is a kiddie fiddler at heart of the British Cabinet (or was).

One must assume he is a Tory as Simon Danczuk bats for Labour and he isn't about to dob one of his own in it.

Remember that any decision about prosecution of MPs will be made by the "special" crimes directorate of the CPS. The same people who decided that David Laws had no case to answer for £30k of expenses fraud, Lord Ahmed didn't need to be charged with causing death by dangerous driving despite admitting killing a bloke while driving dangerously and Tony Blair committed no crime by swapping peerages for cold, hard cash.

Chances of a prosecution?

Remember that any decision about prosecution of MPs will be made by the "special" crimes directorate of the CPS. The same people who decided that David Laws had no case to answer for £30k of expenses fraud, Lord Ahmed didn't need to be charged with causing death by dangerous driving despite admitting killing a bloke while driving dangerously and Tony Blair committed no crime by swapping peerages for cold, hard cash.

Chances of a prosecution?

I understand your point, but I think in the current climate it would be suicide to try and sweep it under the carpet, however even if its likely to be swept under 1st point of call should be the police. I despise this public outing and trial by media.

Many moons ago somebody I was loosely associated with a ( Friend of a Friend ) raped a young lady, thanks to a bit of a poor description, a small piece of confusion and people who know it all, the lady's*** friends were given my name. The matter was resolved fairly quickly but it took many months before the whispers and threats to stop. **

I am a nobody and this never made even local news, but its unpleasant and to somebody in the spotlight or thrust there by accusation this can do untold harm.

Evidence of a sexual crime go to the police, going to the papers etc should see you prosecuted.

Rant over

**Edit to add even the most diehard idiots have to realise they are threatening the wrong person when informed her attacker is currently inside having received 5 yrs and was therefore unlikely to be gracing the local pub.

*** 2nd edit - To clarify and highlight the mongtardidness caused by false accusations / insinuations.
The victim knew me, so knew her friends had the wrong name unfortunately rumour is fast and she was unable to stop the stupidity spreading, even on one occasion receiving a torrent of abuse herself for being so dumb as to talk to me.

Last edited:

Latest Threads