Parkinsons drug 'turned man into gay sex addict'!

Worrying stuff!

He started taking the tablets in 2003 after his doctor prescribed them, then his behaviour began to change beyond recognition, he claims.

At the case in the French city of Nantes, Mr Jambart is seeking £390,000 in compensation from the company.

He says he began exposing himself on the internet and cross-dressing, as well as becoming a compulsive gay sex addict, after taking the drug.

Read more: Man claims faulty Parkinson's drug turned him into 'gay sex addict' | Metro.co.uk

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was frightened by my Grandfathers bicycle at an early age then wicked Aunties dressed me as a girl. Back then we didnt need drugs to become gay.

To have Parkinsons or be Gay, I wonder what Michael J Fox would choose?
It would be good to have him back on the silver screen I suppose...

You had Michael J Fox on his back on the silver screen? Fucking name dropper.

So - to sum up, gay Frenchman spots an opportunity for lots of compo from drugs multinational by blaming his queer behaviour on his meds. Probably got caught being bummed up the Rue de Merde and come out with the first excuse he could. Well good luck to him.

Doctor Doctor, my hayfever tabs have turned me into an idle fat twat, phone the injury lawyers and sue Glaxo!

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Guess he is a popular man then in the haunts of cottaging what with Parkinsons and holding others chaps' chaps as it were. Dirty fucking bastard.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do one, lightweight. This is a thread where real men discuss real sex.

I wonder what Michael J Fox would choose?
A fair point. What would Jesus do? Jesus wore a frock. And Sandals. And he had long hair. And had mates who were girls, but he never jammed his hand down their snappies and whispered "Wet yourself for me my Pretty Pretty" in their ear, did he? The Bible is ambivalent on the subject.

So, we might assume Jesus was a bit close to his Mum, you know?

I wonder will Whet try to claim DLA for this when they realise, he only has lazyitis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mexeman The NAAFI Bar 7
Bowser-Mong Miscellaneous Jokes 0
desmond The NAAFI Bar 26