Parkinsons drug 'turned man into gay sex addict'!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Mar 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Worrying stuff!

Read more: Man claims faulty Parkinson's drug turned him into 'gay sex addict' | Metro.co.uk

2. I take it Jarrod has Parkinsons disease then?

3. Along with HIV, Hep C, and other bummery related fag diseases. The grubby shit stabber.

4. Nantes is so lovely this time of year and the parks are a haven.

5. The great thing about Parkinsons is that you only have to hold your cock to wank.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I was frightened by my Grandfathers bicycle at an early age then wicked Aunties dressed me as a girl. Back then we didnt need drugs to become gay.

7. I wasnt particularly frightened of my Grandad, I just flinch when I smell Tilly lamps burning, battenberg and the creamy funk of an unfurled, rapidly retreating 68 year old foreskin...

8. This one's going to run for a while....... lol

9. I get scared.

10. My Granddad was Army so for me the memory is Lanterns HPP, Rich Cake and the hypnotic cadence of thrust and parry in common time.

11. To have Parkinsons or be Gay, I wonder what Michael J Fox would choose?
    It would be good to have him back on the silver screen I suppose...

12. You lot were spoiled. My childhood was a 'Get in the greenhouse young 'un' and a compost stained thumb jammed up my hole.

13. You had Michael J Fox on his back on the silver screen? Fucking name dropper.

14. So - to sum up, gay Frenchman spots an opportunity for lots of compo from drugs multinational by blaming his queer behaviour on his meds. Probably got caught being bummed up the Rue de Merde and come out with the first excuse he could. Well good luck to him.

Doctor Doctor, my hayfever tabs have turned me into an idle fat twat, phone the injury lawyers and sue Glaxo!

15. Guess he is a popular man then in the haunts of cottaging what with Parkinsons and holding others chaps' chaps as it were. Dirty fucking bastard.