Parking at pirbright

Anyone know of anywhere nearby ATC pirbright that I can park a bike for the duration of training after the first 8 weeks?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk

Anyone know of anywhere nearby ATC pirbright that I can park a bike for the duration of training after the first 8 weeks?
Thanks
If you wish to park on camp, there may be a general enquiries contact details on your joining instructions.

If you want to park off camp, try parkopedia - it will let you look for spaces for up to 28 days. I'd google "long term parking near pirbright" and see what comes up.

morsk

LE
Ask the guardroom about parking. They will advise you. If parking is verboten, stop trying to be clever and 'beat the system'. No one likes a smart arse, especially if they aren't even out of basic yet.

Or keep your bike at home. Use the rail warrants to get to and from camp until you join your parent unit. Which by then you will be out on the pish with the lads most of the time, too ball-bagged to go out on it or both.

Last edited:

Ozzy00

Clanker
As ive seen in the Joining Instructions on the website Recruits are not allowed to take personal vehicles to Phase 1 so unlikely youll be able to park on camp so if you really need to take your bike you might be able to park nearby but id just use the train travel warrants

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cam net The Intelligence Cell 30
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 38
vinniethemanxcat Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 26

Latest Threads