Parked or abandoned ?

2012-05-22.jpg
Yesterdays abandoned car

Now while I live in a nice quiet street, this week has seen a fair amount of people unable to park a car or a van; even with the huge amount of space available. Was just wondering how bad is the parking around the country, (world) ?

2012-05-23.jpg
Todays attempt at parking....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is there any space left in "Now Thats What I Call The Best Of NAAFI Bar" forum does anyone know?

View attachment 76278
Yesterdays abandoned car

Now while I live in a nice quiet street, this week has seen a fair amount of people unable to park a car or a van; even with the huge amount of space available. Was just wondering how bad is the parking around the country, (world) ?

View attachment 76281
I thought I'd made a fair job of parking the van. It's how I usually park, maybe a bit better, there being more space.

View attachment 76278
Yesterdays abandoned car

View attachment 76281

Hey Cheeky...you picking on us (rape) van drivers again?......=-D

ugly

LE
I once managed to upset Torontos finest by driving too slowly past Timmies, the passenger did a rolling bail out, Ooh I thought a hold up and he ran straight to the counter drawing his ermm Wallet the greedy fat plastic yank!

P.S. He wasnt fat and I was driving a rental with Quebec plates, enough to make any Toronton swear!