• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Parked or abandoned ?

2012-05-22.jpg
Yesterdays abandoned car

Now while I live in a nice quiet street, this week has seen a fair amount of people unable to park a car or a van; even with the huge amount of space available. Was just wondering how bad is the parking around the country, (world) ?

2012-05-23.jpg
Todays attempt at parking....

View attachment 76278
Yesterdays abandoned car

Now while I live in a nice quiet street, this week has seen a fair amount of people unable to park a car or a van; even with the huge amount of space available. Was just wondering how bad is the parking around the country, (world) ?

View attachment 76281
Todays attempt at parking....
I thought I'd made a fair job of parking the van. It's how I usually park, maybe a bit better, there being more space.

ugly

LE
I once managed to upset Torontos finest by driving too slowly past Timmies, the passenger did a rolling bail out, Ooh I thought a hold up and he ran straight to the counter drawing his ermm Wallet the greedy fat plastic yank!

P.S. He wasnt fat and I was driving a rental with Quebec plates, enough to make any Toronton swear!

Latest Threads