Parka

Marc88

Crow
Hiya lads,

Not in army (boo!) but was wondering if someone maybe able to help.

10 year ago I had a OD parka the front was short like a N3B but the back was a fishtail,
The hood was wired to shape it, no fur on it though.
The pockets/coat had MASSIVE dark green buttons, inside was lined with green sheep skin, also in the coat near the slit was a thing that went inbetween your legs was told paratroopers attached silk maps to em ( dunno if it true) think it had 4 pockets, I've tried looking everywhere for this parka as 1 couldn't find it anywhere at my parents house and 2 was a bargain at £20

Marc88

Crow
Cheers mate, it's majorily annoying me as cant remember what they were called, so cant google it but I know it wasn't a M51 or '65

D

Djelli Beybii

Is that those flea infested green things that MODs on their scooters used to cut about in?

Marc88

Crow
Cheers!! Is it a 70's parka? Also anyone know what it's called apart from a parka, and nowt wrong with mods :)

Is that those flea infested green things that MODs on their scooters used to cut about in?
Thats what I thought. I wanted a Fish Tail Parka when I was a kid but my Mom wouldn't let me have one!

I have got an old DPM parka from late 70's early 80's that I just call Parka.

Marc88

Crow
If it stinks you wash em! And you may think they look shite but I take it your a yank!!

Anyways jarrod aint you got a sergant majors cock that needs sucking sorry polishing!!!!!

D

Djelli Beybii

If it stinks you wash em! And you may think they look shite but I take it your a yank!!

Anyways jarrod aint you got a sergant majors cock that needs sucking sorry polishing!!!!!
Me a Yank?
nope, I'm Welsh.

Marc88

Crow
Well if you don't like parkas why comment on a thread?!

"The thing about common sense is that it's not that common"

$_12.jpg

Is this the thing your after? If so it's on flea-bay item # 251575500483

Well if you don't like parkas why comment on a thread?!

"The thing about common sense is that it's not that common"

Latest Threads