Parka

Hiya lads,

Not in army (boo!) but was wondering if someone maybe able to help.

10 year ago I had a OD parka the front was short like a N3B but the back was a fishtail,
The hood was wired to shape it, no fur on it though.
The pockets/coat had MASSIVE dark green buttons, inside was lined with green sheep skin, also in the coat near the slit was a thing that went inbetween your legs was told paratroopers attached silk maps to em ( dunno if it true) think it had 4 pockets, I've tried looking everywhere for this parka as 1 couldn't find it anywhere at my parents house and 2 was a bargain at £20

Cheers mate, it's majorily annoying me as cant remember what they were called, so cant google it but I know it wasn't a M51 or '65

No it's not.

D

Djelli Beybii

Is that those flea infested green things that MODs on their scooters used to cut about in?

Is that those flea infested green things that MODs on their scooters used to cut about in?

Thats what I thought. I wanted a Fish Tail Parka when I was a kid but my Mom wouldn't let me have one!

I have got an old DPM parka from late 70's early 80's that I just call Parka.

If it stinks you wash em! And you may think they look shite but I take it your a yank!!

Anyways jarrod aint you got a sergant majors cock that needs sucking sorry polishing!!!!!

D

Djelli Beybii

If it stinks you wash em! And you may think they look shite but I take it your a yank!!

Anyways jarrod aint you got a sergant majors cock that needs sucking sorry polishing!!!!!

Me a Yank?
nope, I'm Welsh.

$_12.jpg

Is this the thing your after? If so it's on flea-bay item # 251575500483

Well if you don't like parkas why comment on a thread?!

"The thing about common sense is that it's not that common"

Latest Threads