Park football could be banned over fears of fights

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Guidance issued to councils by Communities Secretary Hazel Blears has told organisers of local games to carry out risk assessments before allowing them to go ahead.

If there is a danger tensions between teams or fans could lead to confrontations then the game may have to be called off, it suggests. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4221729/Park-football-could-be-banned-over-fears-of-fights.html

This is of course the same Government that has no problem in suppressing planning objection to large traveller camps being built because objections on grounds of "fear of violence" cannot be heard

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=113496.html

2. Like everything with this Government. The Hand can't even wipe its own arrse.

Community Space Challenger Co-Ordinator tops public sector "non-jobs" league table

A post for a "Community Space Challenger Co-ordinator" has been named as the public sector "non-job" of 2008.

By James Kirkup, Political Correspondent
    Last Updated: 7:15PM GMT 30 Dec 2008

The job in Southwark, south London, which attracts a salary of as much as £33,777, is being funded by the Big Lottery.

It is one of the ambiguously-named state-funded "jobs of dubious value" identified in an annual survey of public sector posts by the TaxPayers' Alliance, which campaigns for lower public spending.

The Southwark post was advertised earlier this year. Applicants were told: "Engaging young people at risk of offending, you will help them develop their environmental awareness and deliver some exciting projects within the Community Space Challenge."

Full Story

3. Golden Rule of Law making:-

NEVER, EVER pass a law you can not enforce.

4. Football is for poofs.Let them have a go at Murder Ball or British Bulldog!

5. "Guidance issued to councils by Communities Secretary Hazel Blears has told organisers of local games to carry out risk assessments before allowing them to go ahead.

If there is a danger tensions between teams or fans could lead to confrontations then the game may have to be called off, it suggests. "

Another Blears Special. JHC. Is anyone here authorised to invoke involuntary euthanasia and put that woman down ? :x Bleedin' hearted-liberal silly bitch. :x :x

What the hell does she think the purpose of sports is for if not :

Keeping fit and active
    Team work
    Loyalty
    Money

Probably made this little announcement due to her personal dislike of the 'C' word. Competition. Guess the sight of fit people running around offends her delicate sensibilities.Which it would do, considering the size of her. :roll:

6. "Football is about high passions – there is always the risk of a bust-up."

Comments like that one get on my t1ts. Utter fecking twoddle.

Football is about playing " A GAME " for 90 minutes and staying fit. Gayers who start going on about High Passions and "But its my life" do my t1ts in.

If Mutants like the above mentioned could just go and enjoy the sport rather than turning it into some pre stone age rivalry then she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Go to the Pitch - Kick ball around - Get Showered - Go Pub - Go Home. Now which part of that is hard to stick to?

7. Community Space Challenger Co-Ordinator tops public sector "non-jobs" league table

This is what happened to the last Challenger Space Co-ordinator

[​IMG]

I wish these people in Gobmint would just FCUK OFF AND LET US LIVE OUR FCUKING LIVES

8. Oooh get her. Used red and big letters and everything.

:D

9. If I was a Community Space Cadet Coordinator, I think I would just tell people I was employed to sweep up pig sh1t..... more useful and less of a stigma.

If we must have non-jobs how about "political calibration superviser".

Wage- Cpl - Sgt wages, higher band.

You will engage with and supervise an assigned MP, Minister or PM. In special circumstances you may be assigned to senior Quango heads or CS.

When you believe neccesary you are to "calibrate" your charge with use of "tool, calibration, 6lb" until good ideas flow.

Works for me :D

10. vvaannmmaann, there's a popular kids game in North London that is quickly spreading nationwide and is similar to Murder Ball but with knives.

PL

11. It sounds like fiddling while Rome burns to me. Still, I suppose that our tax has to go somewhere...

12. Another BullShitt and unenforcable rule from a bullshitt Government that just wants to control every aspect of our lives.

We'll soon have to apply for planning permission to go to the park for a fecking picnic.

Why can't these cnuts called Labour just pisss off.

13. C'mon, Hazel Blears knows 'mega-amounts' about park football. I see her in the park near me every Sunday. She is quite pretty you know; but oh! so small and painful.