Paris to marry Paris....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Isn't that nice? Paris Hilton - she of the tiny t*ts and airhead is engaged to marryu Paris Latsis who, apparently does nothing but looks good in expensive clothes... Guess she's marrying for money as he's heir to $ 7.5 billion..

They had a little party BBQ at their ' home ' in L.A. after Paris [ she ] got back from flogging House of Wax [ the movie ] in Europe...

don't know what her take is from the Hilton hotel fortune...

sigh...
    isn't it lovely when true love finds a way?...

now returning to your regularly scheduled mundane existence...

2. By all accounts she is a top shag in the bedroom. or anywhere for that matter!

3. What a pair of aimless cretins. Still they'll save a fortune on name tags.

4. Paris fits Paris

5. If they decide to produce offspring, is anyone else of the opinion that it will be a form of inbreeding? Or would it be a case of two mongs make a bright?! :D :lol:

6. Lol

I shudder at the thought. The new baby won't just have a forehead, it'll have a fivehead, MMMMMLRRRRR!!

:lol:

7. are you sure??? i saw her home made vid and she looked, well... a bit disinterested

8. She could be as disinterested as she wanted as long as I got to report guns empty on her norks or face or in her badly stuffed kebab or in her dirtbox....I think you catch my drift :lol:

9. I think its beautiful that two individuals who have both over come being unbelievably good looking and rich to find true love I feel a movie of there heart warming tale is in order.

10. A very good idea but who would you have playing the title rolls and why :?:

11. I would be prepared to play Paris male type the fact I have a face like a melted Lego toy and he is a model could be ironic or some thing. Any fine young scarlet could be roped in to play the female lead I have no dramas with full frontal nudity as long as its done tastefully i.e. me in a batman uniform her tied over a bed covered in marmite etc