Paris Hilton,on a slippery slope?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Aug 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. Hollywood talent?

edited for needing my eyes testing.
  3. 'Hollywood talent?

edited for needing my eyes testing'.

Well, she's made at least one film that's popular, and as far as casting decisions was concerned it was a bit like Stanley Kubrick's decision to employ R. Lee Ermey in 'Full Metal Jacket'.
  4. Who fucking cares, if she caught fire I still wouldn't care.
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I wish the wonky eyed slapper would f*ck right off. then when she comes back, f*cks right off again.
  6. she's a twat now and she was a twat a year ago. she has no talent and is, as someone else put it, 'famous for being famous'. can't fukin stand her, but yes i still would. Regularly.
  7. I have no interest in so called 'celebrity'. Even more so for those who have it all and just can't keep themselves out of trouble. There are far more deserving people for me to worry about in this world than the self centred, so called 'Hollywood glitterati'.
  8. Too busy pi$$ing on her mate eh?. :)
  9. I would let her fart in my mouth.
  10. I,ve seen her "sex" tape, she looked a totally boring fuck tbh, dead soleless eyes, still I'd violate her anus!
  11. OK, if I was desperate I would giver her one, or two.

And if I wasn't desperate I would give her one anyway.

As for the excuse "that purse is not mine". She ought to get a lawyer with a bit more imagination.
  12. There corrected it
  13. would give her one for the sheer hell of it.
  14. she's blond so I would do it
  15. The good nuns of the Convent School of the Sacred Heart in NYC must be so very proud of the girl. Maybe not as proud as they are of her her old schoolmate Lady Gaga though.

Lady Gaga is few years younger. Not sure if they knew each other.