Paris Hilton goin down for 45 days

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ABrighter2006, May 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Dykes dream.
    john
    I'll take a dozen of the DVD.

2. 'Come here and suck mummy's cock' etc etc

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

From the report

Her mother, Kathy, laughed when the demand for a custodial sentence was made during the prosecution's closing argument and asked Judge Michael Sauer for his autograph.

Do you think she was resplendent in pink trackie,hoop earings, five rings on each hand and the sexy aroma of 20 lambert and butler?

I hope she gets knocked to **** in their and every shitty job going can't they transfer her to that mental sheriff's place in Arizona?

Mind now I suppose we will be swamped with tears on Opera and ''Paris my hell in jail'' stories for evermore

Cunts all of em

Edited for early morning spelling

4. I'd like her to go down for 5 mins never mind 45 days.

She deserves it though, I guess the real world caught up!

5. I worry about who gets to look after the dog:[​IMG]

6. Probably the same person holding it as thats not Paris Hilton but the other idiot Britney Spears! :?

7. msr

msr LE

8. Just a shame that she wasn't sentenced for her "singing" career. Now that's a crime.

9. PMSL quality !

10. She'll be singing a little higher by the time she gets out, hopefully she takes in plenty of KY jelly. :twisted:

11. ABrighter2006 wrote
    Aren't American jails awash with crack, smack and meth?

12. Ive also heard that the inmates can also get hold of it when the guards are stoned. :twisted:

13. WRT MSR.

In the old days you could buy your prison cell. The richer prisoners often dining with the governer, whilst the plebs were in the celler.

I say bring it back, make the prisoners pay for what they get. Food and accomodation charged as needed.