Paris Hilton - 45 days in Nick!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SlimeyToad, May 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How the mighty (self and media-hype imposed) have fallen.

Why I find this woman particularly objectionable I do not know (I'm sure some worldly advice will be forthcoming) but I just find her to be a complete and utter O2 thieving cnut!

Provided her greasy legal team doesn't get her off on appeal I'm sure she is in for a rough ride (fnarr, fnarr) in the pokey.
  2. Fallen? don't you believe it mate!! She'll do her 45 days in an open prison, watching reruns of Friends on a 40" plasma telly and phoning her mates on her mobile!
    We all know that celebs don't really go to jail - thats on for poor slobs like thee and me
  3. They could do a deal, and send her to Collie. Obviously filming it all for the attention seeking, over self promoted blonde bint.
  4. She's been ordered to do it 'hard time' - no phones or luxury jails. When the judge sentenced her the slag's mother burst out laughing and asked for the judges's autograph - turns out the mother was pissed out of her head in court as well. Choice family.

Perhaps the next generation of Hiltons will be called "Bangkok Hilton", "Wormwood Scrubs Hilton" or "SingSing Hilton".
  5. For normal people Lynwood jail is probably unpleasant, for Paris it will be hell on earth. Loved her mothers whyning and the fact the dozy cow couldn't even turn up on time.

found here

Inmates at the detention centre get three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal. Beef and pork aren't permitted — "it's all poultry-based," said Capt. Alice Scott, who oversees the 2,200-inmate facility.

Hilton will be segregated from the general population for her own safety, living in a one- or two-person cell.

Inmates are allowed outside their cells for an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, Scott said. There is a bank of phones that use prepaid phone cards — cellular telephones and BlackBerries aren't allowed.
  6. Mind you wouldnt mind seeing the video of when the wing queen bean gets hold of her :twisted:
  7. Would love to keep her in My Special prison :D
  8. It's about time that money grabbing, attention seeking, peroxide fried little moo got whats coming to her, lock her away cover her in jelly and feed her to the lesbians :p
  9. Quite right FB couldnt believe it when I heard it this morning about time the jumped up little shite got her comeuppance!!!! But would love to see any videos :twisted: :twisted:
  10. According to the (Poofy guy on Sky news, Sean somebody), she will make millions on a book, TV film ect ect. So I doubt it will change her ways. Bean flicking will not be a problem either.
  11. Like to see her in Cell block H with some of those big nasty shot putters. I hope shes packed enough KY jelly for her duration- Bring on he marrows.

Whens the video release??
  12. Going to surf for female prison sex now.
  13. Well I hope she gets put in a cell with a big, fat, hairy arrsed lezzer. There will be a fisting fest and a rimming party to welcome her!
  14. Don't forget to post linky's :wink:
  15. Did this really warrant the Breaking News banner on Sky News?