Paris H scratch and ?

Rough as a blind cobbler's thumb nail? who agrees? 8O

She has the face of a camel, the body of a Brazilian ladyboy and the morals of a NAAFI tart, 8O

Wait ..............Perhaps she is not that bad after all, 8O :p but I will wait until the medication kicks in and she stops scratching

Attachments

i have seen "one night in Paris" , worth a hump :D

Those pox sores don't half itch

It's pretty much how you suspected it was.

Like the proverbial horse's collar.

Picky bleeding squaddies...........whats up with you lot?

She would certainly get some combats skills instruction with my pork sword if I ever got the opportunity.

You lot have turned into poofs.

stet

War Hero
fcuk it any holes a goal, whats wrong with you lot?

Fiji_Bob said:
Rough as a blind cobbler's thumb nail? who agrees? 8O

She has the face of a camel, the body of a Brazilian ladyboy and the morals of a NAAFI tart, 8O

Wait ..............Perhaps she is not that bad after all, 8O :p but I will wait until the medication kicks in and she stops scratching
She might be a have the face of a camel,but hey,theres a new invention!It's called a lightswitch! :lol:

Paper bag......

Plank of wood & 10 foot of rope......

Bungee cord.....

It seems you can have a sniff if you like 8O

"Parlux Fragrances (who have made fragrances for Guess, Perry Ellis, XOXO) announced that they would be releasing a fragrance line created by Hilton. The perfume would be aptly named "Paris Hilton". The scent was described as "a brilliant flirtatious charm, this head-turning fragrance can be dressed up or down for both day and evening wear."

Is this PR speak for smells like week-old rotting mackrel? 8O

Still fancy a go?

What HM forces unit would be best suited to have Paris as a pin up?

My vote is Household Cav. as they are used to mucking out old mares :p

Attachments

I hereby volunteer as duty topiarist.

For such a skinny bird, that's quite a clabby snatch. Even in that position her giblets are hanging out!