Parents

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chavster, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evil bitches DONT class them as parents

2. Why did it even get to the courts...these women should have been 'administered' by the father (who is in the Forces) in the error of their ways. I have 3 kids and this sort of thing really turns my stomach, fcukin witches...burn em all.

3. I have just had to go back to read the article again and I still can't believe it...before burning them I think they should be made to mill against each other first, just like they did with the 2 year old...fcukin, fcukin bitches.

4. Feel truly sorry for the dad (who was in Iraq)

5. And that's why men beat women! They're goaded into it at a young age by fcuking munters! Thank god she's not his wife - fancy taking that minger to a Mess do! Hope her neighbours burn her out - anal rapes to good for them!

6. SUSPENDED sentences !!! Give us all strength.

7. Very dissapointing that these women did not get a custodial sentence. They may not pose a threat to society but they should be punished for their proven wrongdoing. Rehabilitation is not all that prison is about. I am sure they would get a nice reception from the other lags inside if locked up. Nice to see that they are banned from ever working with children though.

8. And the Tories want you to hug a hoodie. When will ALL the political parties wake up and realise this is where it starts?? By giving this scum suspended sentences it's sending out the message that it's ok, we'll just slap your wrists. These kids could have grown up with serious problems and an attitude against the world that most teens I bump into seem to have. (I'm not generalising or stereotyping merely summing up my own experiences)

9. Hahahaha! Is there a copy on U Tube yet?

10. Come on own up which one of you done the fat slag?

Suspended sentences are really a sign of our times.. prisons are so full the Judges are learning to be a bit more creative with the sentences.. however I believe there is an island off Scotland which has anthrax think they should all be sent there...

Poor kid.. glad he was saved by his Dad...

11. I'd have had her. I'll bet she's dirty as f*ck.

12. An ideal foursome hey...

13. PARENT, FCUKING PARENT!!!!!

If you ask me that's a loose term for her.

14. Unless suspended from a yard-arm.

Pity the Court couldn't sentence them to being compulsorily sterilised to avoid the prospect of them dropping another fighting squad.