Parents Steal Poppy Tin In Daughters Pram

Track_Link said:
Ding Ding - All aboard... Tickets please.
Indeed... the outrage bus is about to leave. Move along inside there and hold tight please! (Personally I have a season ticket)

Killaloe said:
The holder of the first ever FMT600 stamped with an 'ARRSE Outrage' Qualification :wink:

Thanks Kill! Clearly I'm in esteemed company!

'Ere, Butler... get that outrage bus out on time!!

Did anybody read this comment below the article? TWAT

"is the charity organisations that are the true thieves. Cancer research, NSPCC, water appeals, poppy day- it's all a money making scam.

You fools give them your money because you BELIEVE that they do good, but you have not been given PROOF. Most of that money goes into the pockets of company executives and the rest goes into employing more charity begging trolls and advertisement campaigns.

Ask yourself this: If charity is using this money to do good then why has NOT ONE problem been solved by them? We are stuck in the same situation we have been for DECADES."

StabOfFire said:

"is the charity organisations that are the true thieves. Cancer research, NSPCC, water appeals, poppy day- it's all a money making scam.

You fools give them your money because you BELIEVE that they do good, but you have not been given PROOF. Most of that money goes into the pockets of company executives and the rest goes into employing more charity begging trolls and advertisement campaigns.

Ask yourself this: If charity is using this money to do good then why has NOT ONE problem been solved by them? We are stuck in the same situation we have been for DECADES."
Can I see your ticket Sir?

Track_Link said:
StabOfFire said:

Can I see your ticket Sir?
Sorry, one way please!

Yes. Outrage bus. Very funny. For the billionth time. Aren't you all clever.

It's still a pretty awful thing to do and I hope they catch the thieving bastards.

shape.when.wet said:
Yes. Outrage bus. Very funny. For the billionth time. Aren't you all clever.

It's still a pretty awful thing to do and I hope they catch the thieving bastards.
Err... yes. That was my initial point! 8O

roadster280 said:
"You have been convicted of a crime of theft. But that is not all that you have done. You have taken money donated by the public toward the care of those that have laid their life on the line for this country. You have insulted the values that those men and women defended. Such an aggravating factor in this petty theft case means that sentences other than custodial are out of the question. You shall both go to prison for five years. Take them down."

What chance of that?
None at all.

We need a bigger bus.

Killaloe said:
The holder of the first ever FMT600 stamped with an 'ARRSE Outrage' Qualification :wink:

Well he was ex REME!

roadster280 said:
"You have been convicted of a crime of theft. But that is not all that you have done. You have taken money donated by the public toward the care of those that have laid their life on the line for this country. You have insulted the values that those men and women defended. Such an aggravating factor in this petty theft case means that sentences other than custodial are out of the question. You shall both go to prison for five years with hard labour. Take them down."

What chance of that?
Just corrected it for you