Parents of idiot call on plastic plod to blame them

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ugly, Mar 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

For their own failings; BBC Local tonight had the parents of this muppet calling on transport plod to improve signs at a station as their idiot talented son fried himself on the juice rail on New Years Eve.
    Try telling the idiot child not to go on the line you whale omellete parent and perhaps they will survive to adulthood and then vote liebore!
    Stupid idiots breeding like this, just proves money doesnt bring good breeding! :roll:
  2. Shocking. Positively shocking... 8)

"This was an avoidable tragedy". Very true; it could have been avoided if the departed had'nt been so fcuking drunk/stupid as to touch the live rail! :roll:

Send the parents a Darwin Award and a dictionary, so they can find Sympathy... :twisted:
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fried whilst trespassing and p1ssed. But like most things these days, its always someone else's fault. I'm just amazed they haven't tried to sue someone. Well, they probably did try the ambulance chasers, but not even Billy Murray would touch this one.
  4. Says it all for me: sympathy rating nil. :roll:
  5. Stupid people will continue to be killed or injured in stupid ways until such times as there is a being-out-in-public-without-a-minder license. Only a few weeks ago I had to treat a spectacularly stupid gunner for a head injury - He had twatted himself with a 'mind your head' sign.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

No such thing in law as an accident, ask the traffic plod, its a collision and they are appealing for witness'.
    Muppet kids, parents with more money than sense and the grief bandwagon culture, If I worked for network rail legal department I'd be suing his family for refunding tickets due to train delays!
  7. To steal a phrasefrom the green mile "How many years you spend pissing on a toilet seat before someone told you to put it up? "
  8. "Sam's father is a journalist on the Guardian" Well we know which partner in the relationship carried the fcukwit gene.
  9. [​IMG]

Image removed by MOD as not appropriate or particularly amusing.

10. Darwin award winner perhaps?

I used to trespass BR property alot as a kid. The big, 'kill you line' was an object of facination. Never wanted to touch it though, I sort of new what would happen.

To this day I like to take risks. Playing with the grown up railways is still on the cards, not when i'm pissed though.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

LU had some cracking poster of idiots who'd juiced themsewlves up, they had to put them up in the depot only as it scared the public, wtf I asked isnt that the point?
  12. Some bint did almost exactly the same thing just outside Eastleigh station a couple of years ago.

On a rail strike day some time back an eejit woman decided that since no trains were running she would hop over the fence and jog along the railway line rather than the mean streets of Sarf London. Blammo. Fried jogger.

However, this is possibly the most er, unfortunate:

Polish tourist killed by urinating on 750-volt electric railway line
  13. since when was eastleigh in south london?
    last time I checked, it was still just up from southampton.
  14. To steal another more apt phrase from the green mile - he's cooking now
  15. Different incidents. Eastleigh bint 2/3 years ago Sarf London 10+ years