Parents' anger after seven Bosnian schoolgirls aged 13 and 14 fall pregnant on class trip

The teachers were just teaching Practical Biology!

There was no lack of supervision. There was a strict rota in place and everyone took their turn.

Furious parents are demanding to know why there was such a lack of teacher supervision when the girls, from the town of Banja Luka, returned from a five-day trip to the capital city.

Now I don't know about you but I would be wondering how much additional teaching was being given.
I've got a 13,000 mile alibi.

Is it twinned with Rotherham or Rochdale?
No. If it were, the headline would be:

Parents' lack of awareness/joy/indifference/immediately on the Blower to the Soc/Svcs/Housing Assoc. after seventeen Rotherham & Rochdale schoolgirls aged 13 and 14 fall pregnant after School Disco.

26-year-old Grandmothers-to-be gargling Lambrini both sides of the Pennines.

They seem to age better in the aptly named Split.
Ah... Split...

That was a fine place to be a fit young hero with a few pounds in his pocket when the local fellows were all penniless.

I was having what used to be described as 'a good war'. Until some cnut decided it'd be better if I went up country.

Dobra Dan, Beh-beh. Can I buy you a drink?

Ah... Split...

That was a fine place to be a fit young hero with a few pounds in his pocket when the local fellows were all penniless.

I was having what used to be described as 'a good war'. Until some cnut decided it'd be better if I went up country.

Dobra Dan, Beh-beh. Can I buy you a drink?

Unfortunately never spent more than a night or two in Split and that was stuck in either DJ Bks or the port.

Good thing it was too.
Those few visits there were enough to bankrupt me after I found out my UK bank card was ok to use in the cash machine at the airport.

Unfortunately never spent more than a night or two in Split and that was stuck in either DJ Bks or the port.

Good thing it was too.
Those few visits there were enough to bankrupt me after I found out my UK bank card was ok to use in the cash machine at the airport.
DJ barracks was on the waterfront - The wire didn't really go into the water, so you could simply stroll round it, pretty much.

Yet again disappointed by the 'Scroll down for video' bit of the article...
None of the parents think they had anything to do with bringing up their own kids?
I wonder how many of their mums worked in the CD shacks by the side gate at BLMF
Or the one that did the "special CDs" at the shop at MG...

Or the one that did the "special CDs" at the shop at MG...
MGBD?

BLMF supposedly had the same deal, everyone knew someone who had a mate who'd known someone who knew the 'special CD' to ask for.
Which meant the shops were crawling with lads trying to overhear someone asking for it and being taken out to the back of the shop.

And while they're there they buy lots of CDs, excellent marketing technique

MGBD?

BLMF supposedly had the same deal, everyone knew someone who had a mate who'd known someone who knew the 'special CD' to ask for.
Which meant the shops were crawling with lads trying to overhear someone asking for it and being taken out to the back of the shop.

And while they're there they buy lots of CDs, excellent marketing technique
I heard it was on GULL on the way into MG from the south.

That Bosnian prostitute look has done it for me ever since.

Up there with the spunky pizza apocryphal tale.

I heard it was on GULL on the way into MG from the south.

That Bosnian prostitute look has done it for me ever since.

Up there with the spunky pizza apocryphal tale.
Angelo's wnaky-wnakey sauce?