Parents' anger after seven Bosnian schoolgirls aged 13 and 14 fall pregnant on class trip

The only trips we got were Bristol Zoo & Cheddar Gorge. The latter was a particularly thrilling one as you can imagine
How things have changed.

Furious parents are demanding to know why there was such a lack of teacher supervision when the girls, from the town of Banja Luka, returned from a five-day trip to the capital city.

Now I don't know about you but I would be wondering how much additional teaching was being given.

From Banja Luka - several of them were probably fathered by Arrsers. Might be where they got their morals!

There's fùck all to do in Banja Luka, except to walk up to the castle or step on flood displaced landmines. Sarajevo must have looked like Oxford does to someone from Reading.

They probably fucked for a go on the light switch.

Yet again disappointed by the 'Scroll down for video' bit of the article...
None of the parents think they had anything to do with bringing up their own kids?
I wonder how many of their mums worked in the CD shacks by the side gate at BLMF
Some of those slunts were a sight to behold, I've never seen mini-skirts as short as those since. I almost felt defiled by their sluttish outfits when I was buying a knock off computer CD and a copy of Debbie Does Doggies.

Some of those slunts were a sight to behold, I've never seen mini-skirts as short as those since. I almost felt defiled by their sluttish outfits when I was buying a knock off computer CD and a copy of Debbie Does Doggies.
I think it's known as dressing for their target audience.
It just ruined it knowing that by the time they reach 30 they'll look like this
15837.jpeg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Day trip to the Rieperbahn, was it?

Who doesn't love the sound of a female mllarrrrgasm?
To paraphrase Sir Terry Pratchett, it sounds exactly like "the last vulture at a dead donkey".

There's fùck all to do in Banja Luka, except to walk up to the castle or step on flood displaced landmines. Sarajevo must have looked like Oxford does to someone from Reading.

They probably fucked for a go on the light switch.
I possibly found that the funniest thing i have ever read on here . Im from Oxford as well .

Latest Threads