Parenting Skills

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ADUX, Oct 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've found myself in possession of a child. And no, i didn't find steal or buy it - it's the product of my cheesemaker. Before you say it, no you didn't fuck my missus and it is mine, i witnessed it drop from the kipper's clopper, the exact same location i deposited about a teaspoon full of guy goo 9 months ago. And besides, he's got the same shape ears as me, poor fucker - he's going to get bullied.

Now, at 5 weeks old, he's not doing much - eating shitting and sleeping - so i'm concerned he's turning into a late developer. I've read some books and they're full of shit so my last hope is in these hallowed pages. It occurred to me that you lot have been spilling your beans in various trollops all over the globe spawning the next generation of Bill Oddies so must have some idea of parenting.

Still, it's with heavy heart that i turn to you fucking degenerates to provide Homer Simpson type nuggets of advice.

Go on then cunts, what should i be doing to ensure the sound development of my own 2 foot terrorist?
  2. beat him/her/it on an hourly basis and never ever dish out hugs. This will ensure a well rounded individual will emerge from the cell im presuming it will be living in, in 18 years time.
  3. They Love gin
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Tell him that if he hasn't passed his A Levels by the age of three, he's off to a school run by Catholic priests.

It's his arse - how much does he want to save it?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You worked out to make it, you work out how to look after it. If someone gave you instructions on how to make it, get them to look after it.

Btw, DON'T hold it by its ears when giving it its bath. Its mother will go ballistic.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Show it to the Jesuits and ask them how it will turn out if you give it to them,
  7. Well-educated but deeply, deeply disturbed would be the honest answer.

Of course, being of the religious bent an honest answer isn't likely. When was the last time you heard, "Yeah, those old blokes were probably full of it when they wrote it all down. Still, keeps us in a job"?
  8. It's nearly winter... It's never too early to learn arctic survival methods, rounded off with an overnighter in a snow hole.
  9. If it starts playing up, take it to Portugal and leave it there. Apart from not having any squealing brats, you will have the added bonus of making a fortune out of book and newspaper rights. You could even set up a charity and pretend to look for it but pay off your mortgage with the money instead. They do have their advantages, you know.
  10. Top tip for bath time and the prevention of potentially dangerous scalds: always wear a pair of NBC gloves (inner and outer) and a long sleeved shirt.
  11. Everytime it fucks up tell it that it's off to Barnardos, (even though the last one closed in the early 80's). I used it on mine for years, and that kept the little fuckers in check. Of course they are all having huge amounts of therapy now, but hey, anything for a (relatively) quiet life eh!!!
  12. It's

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Well hark at Mr Fussy :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I think it was mentioned before on aarse??
    whilst bathing baby...if it screams and blisters badly do NOT dip your bare elbow into the water....its far to hot, put some cold in first.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. .
    A small African child can run at 25 kph along side a 4x4. I found this out in Kenya and all for an empty sweet wrapper. The look of shear dissappointment on they tiny faces was classic. See if yours can do the same.
    • Like Like x 1