Pardew Sacked

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by the_guru, Dec 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sir Trevor's been warmed up for a touch of care-taking I expect !.

2. Doh!!

3. I do feel sorry for him, personally I think thats discusting he's been unlucky and there's been something not quite right going on behind the scenes there but I'm sure he'll go on to bigger and better things.

A good manager who did a lot for West Ham if you ask me it's not a great start for the new owners to be chopping him out so soon I know they weren't in charge but did they not know about an FA Cup final and staying up? I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

So who's money is on who for his replacement ... Curbs ??

4. Saint Trev?!?

5. Curbishley 5/1 ON with bookies........

I think West Ham missed Dean Ashton and also he didn't need those two Argie bellwhiffs foisting on him

6. Ian Dowie?

7. He is busy filming the Dr Who XMas special.....

[​IMG]

8. Lots of kind words being said about this man here.

There's a bloke in my office who supports Reading and doesn't have too many nice things to say about him. He left in their hour of need a few years ago in search of a bigger pay packet and discovered he never quite had the same backing of the chairman that he did in Madjeski.

You reap what you sow.

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Gone before XMas! Who said that-oh it was me!

10. I hate to be picky Ventress but.....

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:57 am

You wrote

Are Corals taking bets for Pardew still to be the gaffer after XMas?

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:32 pm

I wrote

Pardew will be gone by Xmas - bookies have even stopped taking bets

11. It's no use going on about what he has done for West Ham last season and the season before, it's what he's not doing now that matters, and that was not winning.
    Football is all about money and when a new owner is seeing his investment going down the pan he will react, shame the last chairman left Roeder in charge too long.
    Eggy probably believes Pardew has taken the club as far as he can and the recent run of results have left him with little option, the players though can take big slice of the blame over this.
    I wish the guy well and thank him for what he has achieved for the club...

12. CAARPS wrote:
    O2Thief wrote:
    CAARPS, you think you've got it bad. I listened to Chesterfield - West Ham this evening. They slaughtered us.

You’re certainly not having the best of times
    So who’s for the chop first
    Pardew or Roeder
    My moneys on Roeder, It’s surprising to see Newcastle keep a manager past August

Neither. Roeder will be OK. Dowie is the marked man.

Pardew is safe for a few more games yet. Every Hammers forum I visit are still behind Pardew, he's built up some good will... but it's wearing away! Personally IMHO, he's 'for the club' and should remian into the new year. Don't listen to easymoney, he's just jealous that his team are not as shite as mine! Fans still reckon Gooners at home is a banker for us!

So I got it wrong, for now, Roeder is stillon thin Ice :D :D :D

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Have I posted 'Spartak Chelski are chav and have no history'?

Hoepfully.