Parcel couriers - the message that we all dread

..................................................Anyway............ have a better one than the last one....................................................

Don't get me ******* started on UPS the bunch of twats, they rock up Xmas eve morning at 0815 with a pair of boots I've ordered no advance warning of delivery and announce oh aye that'll be £44 you owe us. WTF says I, your site said £11, umm, err dunno, brexit, aliens, goblins, mumble, mumble. Well get thee hence and take the boots with you, says I. Five times now these asshats have tried to deliver a pair of boots I don't want, instead of returning them.

Edit apologies, the twats in question are UPS not Hermes, Hermes are the twats who turned up to collect an Amazon return two weeks after Amazon had refunded the order and said don't worry about the missed collection.
To be honest....... I'm as confused as you...... there's no benchmark anymore...... when they got the Army involved delivering COVID stuff... the NHS went crazy.... not use to stuff turning up before time.

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
Well, this somewhat puts things into perspective:
Its America, they need to shoot the thieving gits. I believe they have to at least shout stop thief or similar but after that the safety comes off. "Sorry Judge but that laptop looked awfully like a shotgun in the dark."

Last edited:

Latest Threads