Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parcel couriers - the message that we all dread

Royal Mail tracking is really customer friendly lately.
Royal Mail Tracking.jpg

I found my favourite postie (some are really good guys) about ten doors from my home trying to find someone in to drop off a package for me.
Hey Maninthestreet take this, for he had seen me.

Must be a pita at times that job.

RM Tracking is fucking useless. "Information Received" WTF does that even mean?

Hermes have never let me down, even emailing a photo of the guy who will be delivering my parcel, and telling me where the damn thing is in its journey to me.

Kirkz

LE
I found my favourite postie (some are really good guys) about ten doors from my home trying to find someone in to drop off a package for me.
Hey Maninthestreet take this, for he had seen me.

Must be a pita at times that job.
It can be with some customers.
As an example I've recently had a new customer move on to my walk, introduced myself and asked if you're not in is there somewhere safe to leave parcels, in the shed round the back mate, first time they were out they locked the side gate.

So you chucked it over the gate?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
As an example I've recently had a new customer move on to my walk, introduced myself and asked if you're not in is there somewhere safe to leave parcels, in the shed round the back mate, first time they were out they locked the side gate.

There's your problem in a nutshell, expecting them to think as well.

Is their skip behind the gate?

Kirkz

LE
Is their skip behind the gate?
In the lifetime of skip diving I've had no one has ever said "no you can't take that out of my skip". Most say take what you like mate it gives me more room.

Nope took it back to the office,the **** can make the 10 mile round trip for being a ****.
There used to be a sorting office only a couple of miles from home, really useful to get to. So the fuckers shut it and it's now a 10 mile round trip into the city centre. Well done Pat. You twat.

Kirkz

LE
There used to be a sorting office only a couple of miles from home, really useful to get to. So the ******* shut it and it's now a 10 mile round trip into the city centre. Well done Pat. You twat.
Have somewhere safe to put parcels you ungrateful civvie cunt.

Have somewhere safe to put parcels you ungrateful civvie ****.
But if you can get into the safe place Pat, so can your average chav ne'er-do-well. So it's not safe, is it?

UPS were supposed to deliver a new mobile phone to my parents' house. It didn't turn up. I rang UPS, who said they'd come to the door, and no-one was in. I asked if the driver had rung the doorbell, and the burd on the phone said "We always do"

Lying cow. I checked my folks' CCTV, the driver was on their property for a total of 22 seconds. That includes walking up the driveway (supposedly ringing the doorbell* and walking back out of the driveway.

*he didn't, because the CCTV footage shows a red banner with DOORBELL on it when someone ring the bell.

Or there is
View attachment 507052
They delay the update to give the postie time to run away !

I caught an RM postie a belter one Saturday morning at my old gaff. I got one of those "You weren't in" cards through the letterbox regarding a parcel. I was painting the back of the front door, Pat near shat himself when I opened it.

Most RM bods are good, though.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads