Paras

Hey, im set on joining the paras but wondering what the average day of a para like as i am planning to join the AFC when im 16 ( at the moment 15) ? soz if this question has already been asked, cheers :thumleft:

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe you could post your age? i suspect some people are already rubbing their hands at the possible answers, your age might get them to behave...

24 hours, same as everybody elses average day.

D

Deleted 20555

Lots of running carrying heavy things, digging holes and sleeping outside in the rain....

Alexhill said:
Each other ive heard, in a serious way, will they still perform like an infantry unit except with parachuting added in?
You really ARE looking for a date with a QA - in the worst possible way..?

Alexhill said:
Alexhill said:
In a serious way, will they still perform like an infantry unit except with parachuting added in?
i was asking the question in a serious way not the first part
If this isn't a wind up - google 'The Parachute Regiment' - and read EVERYTHING - TWICE.

Then if you are serious - phone a Recruiter - numbers there for you - and they will call you back - that will then give you your answers...

AFC = Air Force Cadets?? Try ACF - probably more useful..

Thanks for a good reply, Im not in anyway taking it lightly, I just had the thought from a friend who told me. Im just watching those documentarys below that video you sent me. cheers and goodluck tom! :thumright:

Latest Threads