Paras v Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of banter, but who are the superior?
I always thought the Marines would be better, but hey what do I know?

The Para's don't do anything like the 30 miler or Tarzan, but again it's totally different. More Parachute trained Marines than Parachute trained Para's - fact!

They are both get though, and down in Lympstone we never slagged them off once because they have the respect from the training teams.
 
i smell a bit of wah.

check your shoes, you may have stepped in something.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bore off - this has been wahed to death you fuckwit.
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
1.5mi - 8:59 (track) 1.5mi - 9:04 (road) 2.0mi - 12:05 (road) 3.0mi - 19:57 (road)
6.0mi - 42:36 (road)
Surrey XC Championships (7.5 miles) - 59:13
Surrey XC League - (5.0 miles) 37:00
South of England XC - (9.0 mil)
whoopy fcuking do
 
Next week we put an FAA observer and a RAF navigator into the murder pit and see which one imerges!!!

Any other suggestions?
 

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
 

JokerR

Old-Salt
5 Posts and you come out with this drivvel?
What the hell is wrong with arrse these days? :|
 
Gabster said:
Just a bit of banter, but who are the superior?
I always thought the Marines would be better, but hey what do I know?

The Para's don't do anything like the 30 miler or Tarzan, but again it's totally different. More Parachute trained Marines than Parachute trained Para's - fact!

They are both get though, and down in Lympstone we never slagged them off once because they have the respect from the training teams.
Para's have bigger willies but Royal Marines make much more sensitive lover's.

It's all about how you like to take your cock,if you enjoy having your ringpiece pulverised then go Para Reg,if you want to feel like an adored and cherished princess then go RM.

You are in your own time now.
 
wow, nice bunch of lads here :D
 
oldbaldy said:
1.5mi - 8:59 (track) 1.5mi - 9:04 (road) 2.0mi - 12:05 (road) 3.0mi - 19:57 (road)
6.0mi - 42:36 (road)
Surrey XC Championships (7.5 miles) - 59:13
Surrey XC League - (5.0 miles) 37:00
South of England XC - (9.0 mil)
whoopy fcuking do
that's what comes from living in south London.
 

JimmyNeutron

War Hero
theblindking said:
oldbaldy said:
1.5mi - 8:59 (track) 1.5mi - 9:04 (road) 2.0mi - 12:05 (road) 3.0mi - 19:57 (road)
6.0mi - 42:36 (road)
Surrey XC Championships (7.5 miles) - 59:13
Surrey XC League - (5.0 miles) 37:00
South of England XC - (9.0 mil)
whoopy fcuking do
that's what comes from living in south London.
I wonder if he set off running on the starting pistol or one of the other random gun shots down there? :twisted:
 
the paras have a platoon where all the homos are hearded into, where as the marines like to fight with roll mats in the buff
 

Disco

LE
These type of topics are not needed or welcome here, post in the naafi if you want some back stroking.

Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top