Paras - Summer Intakes

#1
Anyone else on here planning on going in the Parachute Regiment? I'm just looking out for anyone who might be training round the same time as me or anyone in general who might be joining the regiment. I start my training this summer in a couple of months time,

Mal
 
#2
Once youve finished depot & lucky enough, u might be able to get your head kicked in by the AAC down at Lydd with the rest of 3PARA before we deploy to NI again! :x
 
#4
Bowman said:
Once youve finished depot & lucky enough, u might be able to get your head kicked in by the AAC down at Lydd with the rest of 3PARA before we deploy to NI again! :x
Tell me more...........I'm likely to meet up with some 3 Para lads soon so I can slag them off a bit.
 
#5
Hope its true, or the AAC are going to look royal tools if not
 
#6
Bowman said:
Once youve finished depot & lucky enough, u might be able to get your head kicked in by the AAC down at Lydd with the rest of 3PARA before we deploy to NI again! :x
Bragging about beating up PARAS is like bragging about beating up a bunch of Girl Scouts. Well, I take that back, comparing Girl Scouts to PARAS makes the Girl Scouts look bad. :D
 
#7
Jesus, a septic booty......

Mate you are below the French conscript army in terms of putting your knuckles up. :D

US marine handbook is copied directly from the Italian 'Running away' book
 
#8
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Jesus, a septic booty......

Mate you are below the French conscript army in terms of putting your knuckles up. :D

US marine handbook is copied directly from the Italian 'Running away' book
Go bake me a cake, you Jeff Hoon looking, Tony Blair smelling ACC puff! 8O
 
#9
Sooner be a French chef with an italian Mum than be a septic. :D

Been for a run and a sing song this morning?

I don't know but I've been told
Marine corps ass is often sold

etc etc
 
#10
I'll hold my own when I get in the Paras, and wont go down without giving at least one person a broken nose lol. Im aiming at 3 Para when I get in
 
#11
malv said:
I wont go down without giving at least one person a broken nose
Rough sex eh!! You sure youre not joining the medics?????
 
B

Blue_Eyed_Boy

Guest
#12
malv said:
I'll hold my own when I get in the Paras, and wont go down without giving at least one person a broken nose lol. Im aiming at 3 Para when I get in
Good luck Malv. Dont listen to these bluffers. Get in there, work hard. If you pass none of these remf tossers will ever have the guts to say this shite to your face.
 
#13
thats cos your kept well away from people able to hold an intelligent articulate and well balanced conversation you prosectiff feck all for good diversionary peice of defence expenditure :roll:
 
B

Blue_Eyed_Boy

Guest
#14
Letterwritingman said:
thats cos your kept well away from people able to hold an intelligent articulate and well balanced conversation
Alright so far

Letterwritingman said:
you prosectiff feck all for good diversionary peice of defence expenditure :roll:
Smart bloke.

Malv -you will always be hated by geniuses like this. Jealousy, cowardice and inadequacy are a powerful combination. Get used to being on the receiving end of it when you try and talk civilly to the paper-punchers of the army. Good luck.
 
#15
Nice one Blue Flash.......... :wink: Apparently the ability to throw oneself out of an aeroplane in an outdated and (when mass employed) discredited fashion counts for courage 8O As for breaking noses...........play rugby where everyone is sober and has the chance to respond....... 8)
 
B

Blue_Eyed_Boy

Guest
#16
Letterwritingman said:
Nice one Blue Flash.......... :wink: Apparently the ability to throw oneself out of an aeroplane in an outdated and (when mass employed) discredited fashion counts for courage 8O As for breaking noses...........play rugby where everyone is sober and has the chance to respond....... 8)
What unit are you in?
 
#17
your point?...............and its relevence Blue Eyed Boy? I could be a member of any number of Units/Corps etc it proves nothing and means less. The 'creme de la creme' are drawn from all services never mind regiments or corp's so....make your point and have the intelligence to note the pertinent comments (where they are made)

Edited for subtlety
 
B

Blue_Eyed_Boy

Guest
#18
I'll say it again. What unit are you in? It puts all your comments in context.

By the way, lose the apostrophe in "count's".
 
#19
It means nothing BeB.............And if you have failed to grasp the point of this site then unlucky...........catch up! ANNONIMITY is the Watchword of this site so having been 'once bitten' you dont need to know! 8)
 
B

Blue_Eyed_Boy

Guest
#20
Letterwritingman said:
It means nothing BeB.............And if you have failed to grasp the point of this site then unlucky...........catch up! ANNONIMITY is the Watchword of this site so having been 'once bitten' you dont need to know! 8)
But of course as you know context means everything - your comments mean quite different things depending on who you are. You might be an ACF cadet which would explain certain things... ANNONIMITY... for instance or you might be CGS which puts a whole different colour on things. So, what unit are you in? I honestly don't understand the problem with telling us.
 

Latest Threads

Top